November 22, 2010

iPhone/Smartphone Holders Galore

So yesterday, as I was browsing through countless gifts for men on Etsy, I came across so many incredibly adorable iPhone holders that I couldn't decide which ones I liked best! They didn't all necessarily fit into the men's category so I'm dedicating this post to the super creative, cute, meticulous, and simply amazing iPhone/smartphone holders I've found. Any of these would be the stocking stuffer of your teenager/fun-at-heart's dreams.

Caution - Side effects may include the experience of receiving glowing respect and admiration in the gift receiver's eyes.


Here are a few of my favorites.

Okay, this is for an iPad, but it's so awesome! Felt iPad Case


Retro TV Felt Case




































yummypocket
Pocky iPhone Cozy


Cassette Tape iPhone Cozy

craftingwithlove
Fairytale Dreamland iPhone Case



Happy Yellow Cat iPhone Case








































EgoorEngland
Gameboy iPod iPhone Pouch Cozy Case


Android Case for HTC Droid Nexus One & Eris (showing some love :)




































nokomomo
Stormtrooper Inspired iPad Case (matching iPhone Case also available)


Spock Star Trek Inspired iPhone Case














































DanielleLondon
Blueberry Toaster Pastry iPhone/Droid Felt Case


Happy Toast with Butter iPhone/Droid Felt Case





































And lovahandmade (who offers many designs to choose from in her listing!)
Felt Owl iPod/iPhone/Blackberry Case (made to order)





6 comments:

Jodie / Lova Revolutionary said...

What cute cozies! Thanks so much for including my owl cozies! I really appreciate it!

nokomomo said...

These are so cute! Thanks for including my cases too! Spock and 'trooper are pleased hehe =)

Phatima said...

HOW CUTE I LOVE!!!!!!

creativeapples said...

Love these cases!!!!
Thanks for finding and sharing!

Broad Paul said...

The iPhone 4 is powered by iOS4, the mobile operating system from Apple. The central processing unit is part of an "A4 chip" engineered for battery efficiency; the battery is larger and longer-lasting than that of the iPhone 3. Coque iphone 4

Sweet Fairy said...

The best collection of beautiful cases. I love all these. Thanks for sharing. ucuz iphone 4