November 17, 2010

Toasty toes

It's getting frosty in New York. I'm still not used to the cold after these few years and I wonder when I'll be able to jump into the snow in a t-shirt (like my husband does sometimes). I'm one of those people who take off their shoes and wear slippers in the apartment so I've been thinking of investing in a new pair of warm winter slippers lately. My open-toed summer slippers are leaving my toes a bit blue. I can imagine myself curling under a sofa throw with my feet peeking out in some of these super cute slippers!






3 comments:

Maggie's Raggedy Inn said...

What a nice collection of slippers... perfect for this time of year. Thank you for including my little wool ones. I am so pleased to be amongst such a collection!!!

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks for including my felted boots :) What a lot of wonderfully snuggly looking slippers - and I love the kiddies ones, how cute are they?!
x

Donata said...

What a great company!There's a cozy and warm.
We aren't afraid of winter frost:)
Thank you for including my felted slippes!