December 15, 2010

Baby, It's Snowing!

The first snow of the season came yesterday. It wasn't very much (barely covered the ground and therefore not too pretty), but it was, nonetheless, very exciting! I think many of us (or just me) who grew up watching too many Christmas cartoons expect beautiful white landscapes of thick, fluffy snow in the winter. When reality doesn't live up to the fantasy, we satisfy our imaginations with images on the internet. Like this gorgeous treasury! :) You saw that coming didn't you? What can I say, I'm an eye candy junkie.

'Baby, It's Snowing!' by NeatThings


12 DAYS of XMAS SAL...
$10.00

Grey Rose Necklace
$28.00

WINTER PINE BOUGH n...
$26.00

Custom Engraved Whi...
$22.00

Peppermint Ice Bath...
$9.75

Snow Queen triangl...
$87.00

Snow Day Mint Vanil...
$13.00

CHRISTMAS WINTER HO...
$32.00

Winter Wonderland N...
$23.00

Mini baby shoes - H...
$110.00

Miniature Wood Town...
$50.00

Let it Snow - bokeh...
$30.00

Let It Snow Suede B...
$13.00

Miniature Igloo - O...
$16.00

Stone Orbs Necklace...
$19.00


5 comments:

Meri said...

I would appreciate this sooo much more if there wasnt a 5 foot snowdrift blocking my car from getting out of the teeny driveway... after I shoveled it clean last night :(

Garf said...

Hello....images are feeding me since years. :)
In India...expecting snow would be like expecting anything and getting it. Nez...nice blog. You found me thru "love comments" and i found you thru your comments on my blog. :)

My First Card said...

the colors are so nice and soothing.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Such pretty picks!

Oh, My Darling said...

It snowed in my town today -- driving in it is less than fun, but all of these great etsy items remind me of how pretty snow is, too!