December 21, 2010

Etsy Taste Test

Etsy has a new feature in which you take a test and they determine what kind of taste you have by listing a bunch of items that should appeal to your taste. These are a few of my favorites from the suggested items matching my taste.
Now THIS is a bed. Hey you two, get out of my bed.

Though the item is for the exit sign, I love the whole set up. 

I wonder if this chair smells like coffee when I sit in it. That would be nice.


I love beetles and I love magnolias. So why not combine them?

I don't think there is a more stylish way to eat honey.

This cave blows my mind.


More items:

'Apparently this is my taste' by petitehermine


REAL BUTTERFLY GLOW...
$39.99

SALE Small Circles...
$249.00

Paper House Mobile
$100.00

Vintage Christmas T...
$20.00

veneer postcards
$5.00

Ply Stool - Flat pa...
$189.00

Woolly Bear Limited...
$20.00

zenblocks (walnut)
$25.50

hand knitted cream ...
$690.00

Sprout diptych
$325.00

Cirrus the Wool Fel...
$35.00

Let's Stay Home
$20.00

Emotional Acorns
$22.00

Monkey Love silk sc...
$50.00

Little Fox Prince, ...
$24.50


6 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

this looks like fun!! i love the bed!

l'olive said...

Wow! What a stunning collection of tastes!
It's an honor to have my jar included!

Meri said...

What a cool feature- I can't wait to try this. I'm such a sucker for someone else doing the "looking" for me... which is probably why I like your blog so much!
Meri

blanaid said...

Thank you so much for featuring my armchairs on your lovely blog! x

bunk beds said...

I really love your blog , the bed is fantastic!

canopy beds

Adrine Liu said...

I love the bed. The bugs look a little scary but fun. LOL