December 16, 2010

Summer Days in December

Can you tell I'm missing summer? :)
(Of course, I made this while listening to Taylor Swift and James Blunt. No wonder it turned out this way.)

'Whispers of Summer Days' by petitehermine


Whisper to Me Softl...
$20.00

Fine Art Photograph...
$35.00

Sun Worship - Fine ...
$28.00

Custom Made to Orde...
$22.00

Blue green fish bea...
$12.90

precious finds post...
$2.00

Starburst Bracelet ...
$48.00

Big 80's Tortoi...
$30.00

Sterling silver cra...
$95.00

Gigantic Sea Glass
$140.00

Un-matchy cereal bo...
$72.00

TIMELESS TWINE - Bu...
$8.95

Framed Embroidery P...
$10.00

Block Vista Alegre ...
$10.00

I'll travel wit...
$18.00


7 comments:

Meri said...

I love this- you do all the work for me!
very pretty collection!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Oh you are totally making me miss summer too!

ayawedding said...

lovely pastel beauty

Michelle said...

This is really lovely! Now I'm missing summer too.

Pooja said...

thank you for entering the "Free ad space Giveaway"
On http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com/
came to view ur Blog ! and m following u !
Love it !! Hope u win !! :)
God bless!

Love
Pooja
for LBC Ideas

Angel.Pearls said...

Lovely combinations of items and soft pastels! Have a great weekend/ Eva

yeevon said...

Lolz, taylor swift and james blunt =P No doubt the colors turn out beautifully!! I miss my summer near the beach, under the blue sky and the clear sparkling splashing sea wave on the shore <3