January 16, 2011

Chocolate and Other Good Stuff


My Luck Has It Necklace received some blog love from Kater's Acres! Thanks so much Katie! :) Check out her blog for her cute doggie, other beautiful jewelry, and custom handmade creations.

Chocolate orange

On another note, recently there was a sale on Terry's Chocolate Oranges at my local grocers, so I bought a bunch and have been eating them non-stop :9 yum. Who needs control?

Apple

I also received my Snow White vinyl sticker from betatime, yay! Now my macbook is complete :) Oh happy day. Hope you're all having a wonderful long weekend because tomorrow is a holiday!

'Items You Might Like - Yes I love them!' by KitzieG


willow branches sea...
$40.00

Fans card
$2.00

Winter Kiss earring...
$26.00

Pigeon Plaque
$28.00

Handbag - Knitted G...
$65.00

Antiqued Feathers
$48.00

Glass Scalloped Com...
$16.00

Personalized Natura...
$24.00

Vintage Coffee Mugs...
$20.00

The White Tulip 8x1...
$35.00

The Collection Numb...
$20.00

The Doctor Is In - ...
$38.00

Geometric pattern c...
$45.00

White Leather Brace...
$25.00

Forest Leaf Earring...
$14.00


1 comments:

Jet-Setting Divas said...

Cute blog! I love the snow white sticker! Newest follower! found you on 20sb!