January 31, 2011

Sick Husbands are Kind of Funny

Hi all, hope you had a nice Monday (even if you didn't, it's almost over!) Hubby got sick last night and is too weak and tired to go grocery shopping with me (to buy Tylenol, cough drops, and ingredients for his chicken soup), but not too weak to play Zelda's Ocarina of Time again for "nostalgic" reasons. Now he's complaining stating that I didn't get the right flavor of cough drops, followed by, "I was dying today, honey" and "what're we eating for dinner?" -Rolls eyes- (But I'm also secretly laughing).

This is actually pretty cool.
Tri force Zelda gold cufflinks by crimsonking

Maybe he can cuddle this Link pillow while dreaming of being a hero.
Link Quilted Pillow Cover by raindrops23

And while wearing this shirt.
Zelda Link Triforce T-shirt by bubbleteesclothing

Funny thing is, I came upon an article earlier today listing the symptoms of a "man cold." Here's an excerpt: "1. He truly thinks he is dying." As I was reading through the list, I was thinking that my husband wouldn't actually say he's dying just because he's sick. He'd probably act all macho like he's perfectly fine. Apparently I was proven wrong.

I Got a Code id By Dose by Sbritt

So I'll be making him some chicken soup now. Hope he gets better soon because he's much more fun when he's healthy. I'll leave you with this cheerful lemon treasury, as I've been making lemon tea with honey lately as well. Supposedly, it's good for the throat :)

'I'll have mine with a slice of lemon...........' by bloomsburygroup


Cotton Bunny Lovey ...
$15.00

Lemon Zest. Lemon D...
$19.00

Lemon love
$9.50

Simply a scarf - So...
$7.50

Luscious Lemon Pinc...
$20.00

Softspoken Extra Sl...
$20.00

Lemon Drop Necklace...
$38.00

SALE - Sweet Lemon ...
$20.00

Lemon Yellow Sunshi...
$22.00

lemon - Original ar...
$20.00

6 LEMON VERBENA Can...
$4.95

Organic Vegan Soap ...
$2.99

Preserved Lemons Ph...
$10.00

S-M Acrylic Lace-Up...
$55.00

Typography Posters ...
$12.00
Treasury tool is sponsored by Lazzia.com.


3 comments:

Tatter Beans said...

Man Flu/cold is one of the funniest things ever.. you are not alone ...my husband is the same...that man had died with a cold far more times then I wish to remember.... lol

Crimson Hill Soaps & Scents said...

Too funny! I can relate to that!!
www.crimsonhillsoaps.blogspot.com

Thirty-One Trendy Totes said...

These are cute I wish I knew how to crochet! Thank you for your nice comment and for following me! I am following you back!