February 7, 2011

Clovers and Mermaid Shells

I've been working on a few new items, some of which I still need to take pictures of. I'm really feeling the magic of spring! Can you tell I'm tired of winter and I want to splash around in a pond or pool? :) Currently, I've added these two to the shop.



Can't wait to show you more. For now, feast your eyes on some sweetness :)

'Sweet Honey Bee !!!' by PureHandmadeGifts


Bumble Bee Handmade...
$

Fertility Tracking ...
$22.00

For My Honey - 2 Ja...
$22.00

Honey Bee Fine Art ...
$20.00

Bees Sing --- ORIGI...
$28.00

STRIPPED COQUE TAIL...
$3.95

Spring Leaf Earring...
$16.00

OOAK Green Golden D...
$150.00

Sale Listing -Milky...
$32.00

Double - Deep Honey...
$39.00

Whole Wheat Honey C...
$9.49

Personalized or Mon...
$15.00

Handmade, Ceramic, ...
$20.00

Sweet Valentines Bo...
$19.99

The Lion - Brooch -...
$22.00


5 comments:

Angel.Pearls said...

Love your new jewelry -the Mermaids collection in my favorit -so pretty light blue color! LoL Eva

Ashley said...

Hi! Found you on Mingle Monday! I'm following you on GFC and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

I've got fun giveaways right now and LOTS more coming! I hope you check it out :)

Thanks!

Ashley
thereynoldsmom.blogspot.com

Hug a tree with me said...

I'm your new follower:) check me out at http://hugatreewithme2.blogspot.com wheneva u can

Emily-Claire Ballou said...

These are so pretty! I love your banner too!!!

yeevon said...

Interesting combination of the honey bee and clover :D :D so cute!