February 22, 2011

Etsy Recycler's Guild Team

Hi all, remember when I entered the Etsy Recycler's Guild Team contest about a month ago by blogging about one of their creative and talented members, Beat Up Creations? (no? click to refresh your memory :) Well, it was announced yesterday that I.. am.. the... WINNER! Woohoo!


Tim, of Handmadeology, was the guest judge and he made a little video announcing the winner, as well as explaining the reasons for his choice (which I found to be really helpful when making blogposts :) To check out the other finalists' blogposts, click here.

Interested in helping the earth and browsing upcycled treasures? Learn more about the guild here!


I will be eating a steak tonight to celebrate, which probably isn't the most sustainable choice of food... (actually, I was planning to eat a steak tonight even before I learned I was the winner -- it's been too long).

OOH yeah.
Steak and Sauce by kellyportfolio


Gorgeous treasury of the day

'Black seduces me!!!' by Lbtoyos


Poison Garden Gothi...
$25.00

Creeping Up On You ...
$3.50

Handmade Button Rin...
$20.00

Tulips, Petals, and...
$98.00

Slouchy Newsboy Cap...
$28.00

Black and White Nec...
$38.00

Fantastic Carved Bl...
$3.00

Little Black New Ye...
$86.00

Vintage 1970s Dangl...
$20.00

Vintage DeLiso Debs...
$28.00

Cucumber Breeze Can...
$12.00

Monet - Black Rose ...
$10.00

Graphic Black and W...
$40.00

Beautiful black fau...
$85.00

Damask with a vinta...
$20.00


0 comments: