February 14, 2011

Ingenious Words for Valentine's Day

Here are some last-minute cards you can send to your significant other :)

someecards.com - One quality I'm not looking for in a partner is the ability to maintain a virtual farm

someecards.com - I can't believe how much I'm not sick of you

For mom :)
someecards.com - Happy Valentine's Day to someone who raised me, loved me unconditionally, and made me almost capable of having a functional relationship

someecards.com - I couldn't help noticing that you're mind-blowingly hot

someecards.com - If I had the emotional maturity for a relationship you'd be at the top of my list

someecards.com - I will love you until I forget who you are.

someecards.com - I wish you'd appear in my bed as often as you appear in my News Feed

someecards.com - I had a great time on our date, unless you didn't in which case I didn't either

someecards.com - I want you to sext me with the reckless abandon of a philandering golf legend

These nuggets of gold (and many more) were serendipitously discovered on someecards. Hope your favorite person has a good sense of humor :)