February 16, 2011

Review: Crazy Dog T-shirts

I was recently (and kindly) given a t-shirt of my choice from Pete, of this t-shirt website called Crazy Dog T-shirts that operates in NY, so I chose the Super Mario Brothers Boo T-shirt (from the Men's T-shirts section, which pretty much means unisex :) because my husband really wanted it (did I mention before that he considers playing Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers a form of relaxation, not to mention an acceptable pastime?) In return, I'm to give my honest opinion of Pete's shirts.


Here's my husband, being "uber cool" as usual... 

You can't see Hubby's face (I need to come up with a better nickname when referring to him), but he's really really happy. I'm afraid he might wear this shirt everyday he's not working. Now he can proudly walk into his friends' apartments while they grunt and fuss over the awesomeness of his new shirt. But are we ladies any different when you throw in a pair of cute shoes? He's wearing a size medium, and though the shirts are made of 100% preshrunk cotton, it still shrinks a teeny-tiny bit (you know how cotton is).


This shirt is of average weight, not thick and not flimsy, very similar to the material you'd expect to find in a department store (except on Crazy Dog T-shirts, you'd find all your modern pop culture references :). They also have a great selection of funny t-shirts, retro t-shirts, and geek gifts and toys for the boys-at-heart in your life (whose jokes are so funny that they'll go right over your head unless you're one of the guys). There's also a fun selection for women and toddlers.

 
I really like the thesaurus one ('cause I'm a bookworm), but the tough cookie's pretty cute too!

I'm planning to host a giveaway of another t-shirt sometime soon (most likely next week), along with a little write up about the current situation regarding melting ice and polar bears (it goes with the shirt).

Thanks and stay tuned!

31 comments:

My Little Pumpkin said...

new follower! pls follow back
www.mylittlepumpkin808.blogspot.com

new creationz said...

Adorable!

...with ♥, SB said...

I love the tough cookie shirt. HOw creative!

Jill said...

They are cool!

Do they have tank top style for guys too?

I found you on the blog hop, please feel free to drop over too!

http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

bountyofbeads said...

Hee hee, what a great feature. Would love to have seen hubbys' face, the thumbs up looked like he was so excited. :)

Glitterbird Glamour said...

These are cute and creative tshirts. My fave is the tough cookie, we need more tough cookies in the world!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Very nice!

Terra Verde said...

Hey Petite Hermine! I love the tough cookie shirt. :-)

Can you please add my link to your blog? http://www.terraverdeonline.com

Thanks!
Angie

BijiBijoux said...

Nice shirts especially the pink one :)

Lbtoyos said...

Cutie T-shirts!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Crimson Hill Soaps & Scents said...

Glad to know more about this shop, I like the Thesaurus one:)

asdesigns said...

great shirts...and post!

cyndie said...

i like the thesaurus one too! fellow bookworm;)
nice blogsite too!

Modbrush

CalliopeCreations said...

Very cool shirts. Clever. Cute post, too.

Norahz Boutique said...

Love your t-shirt designs...

Can you please add my link to your blog? http://www.norahz.etsy.com

Thanks!
Norahz

April said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. You can also add your blog to our Blog Hop! Have a Sweet Week.
http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
http://www.MommysReviewsandGiveaways.com

Jill Q said...

Some ver cool styles here!

Can't believe I wasn't already Following you ... I must be losin it.

hoganshandiwork said...

Love it! haha

Crystal Eldoradosoap said...

Great t-shirts! love the style!

Katie - ToyStoryNutty said...

Cool T-shirts! Thanks for introducing us.

Crystal Zacharias said...

cute t-shirts!

Inessa said...

Fun T-shirts!

C'est Magnifique said...

Great writeup!! The shirt is great!

Tania

Mandy said...

cute!

Angels and Everlastings said...

great feature

Sea Flower Studios said...

Great shirt! Men sure are easy to please sometimes!

galla15 said...

Great review! I like these t-shirts!

Greenhouse Glassworks said...

How fun!!

Shanae Branham said...

Fun shirts! Glad I found you. By the way, I have a contest giveaway on my blog you might find fun. Take a look. triumphandtears.blogspot.com

Tina S said...

I have the thesaurus shirt! I love it so much. I'm a grad student writing my dissertation on poetry and teaching English classes, and my mom's friend, who has known me since I was a teeny tiny book worm, gave this to me last year as a gag, but I wear it all the time... even to teach, sometimes! It's also just a really nice, flattering t-shirt.

www.stitchingincircles.blogspot.com

aidam said...

very nice collection..some more t shirts at Cool shirts