February 13, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #2 + Goodies

Welcome to Petite Hermine's Sunday Linky Party! There were some terrific posts from last week that I want to share with you. I couldn't pick one, so here are a few :)

Vegetarian Japanese Dumplings - Miscellany of Me

Craving for a fix of the mouthwatering dumplings pictured above? Well, you're in luck because Miscellany of Me not only included a beautiful photo, but a step-by-step recipe as well! Yum :9


Guitar Mosaic Project for Charity! - Sample in a Jar

Want to jam on a one-of-a-kind guitar and do good for the kids in our country (in addition to providing us all with your beautiful music ;)? Sample in a Jar would love to show you how.


Queen of Hearts Tart & Cake - Sew Can Do

Want to make a delicious Valentine's Day dessert for your sweetie without all the calories? Sew Can Do has provided everything you'll need in order to create these masterpieces, except for the fabric and thread! Just follow her simple step-by-step tutorial with photos :)

Here are some other great Valentine's Day projects!
Make a beautiful picture frame with Liberty Original
Make your own notepad with Dittle Dattle


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog post(s) from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party.

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!





14 comments:

Meri said...

Oooh those dumplings look so good!

Mystee said...

I'm your newest hop follower
Have a wonderful weekend

http://www.everydayexpressionz.com/

Nancy said...

The dumplings look so delish! The guitar is beautiful and very interesting too!

Nancy

muralimanohar said...

Whoop! :D Thanks for the feature! :D (Psst..you need to add an "I was featured.." button, so I can put the link on my blog! :D )

yeevon said...

yum~~ that dumplings are looking absolutely delicious!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for featuring my Fabric Heart Tarts!

To Sew With Love said...

hi, jen! lovely picks! i am linking up and grabbing your fab button, too! ^^)

KerrieLynn said...

Hi, I am a new follower who found you through the “Sunday Strolling Blog Hop”. I love to find new blogs to follow, so I’m looking forward to following yours. If you are able, I appreciate a follow back ~ I’m still a new blogger and a growing blog is a happy blog!
Thank you!
~KerrieLynn ღೋ☙❤
KLsCupboard.blogspot

lovinangels said...

I am your 200th follow! Will you be mine? because that would be amusing!

http://www.lovinangelseveryday.blogspot.com

The Tablescaper said...

Interesting to see everyone's creativity.

- The Tablescaper

Jodi Lebrun said...

I'm already following you but I linked up for first time and followed you on twitter! I'm going to add your button to my site also!

http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com/2011/02/roast-beef-and-giant-cookie.html

Giveaways 4 Mommy said...

Hi! I'm visiting from a blog hop and am now your newest follower! I hope you'll return the favor. And feel free to link up at our Sunday Followed & Featured Blog Hop. Bookmark it and come back next week!

To Sew With Love said...

lovely picks! thanks a lot for linking up your fab tutorial! can't wait to see what you have for next week!

mark.-Makeup,Beauty,Fun said...

I'm your newest follower from the Sunday Strolling Blog Hop! Would love a follow back: http://meetmarkmakeup.blogspot.com