February 20, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #3 + Goodies

Welcome to Petite Hermine's Sunday Linky Party! I've got some great finds from last week's posts for you.

Make this awesome fabric bag with a step-by-step photo tutorial at the crafty cpa! This bag is so cute!

Learn how to personalize your own custom lampshade with any favorite logo/image at junk restore. Wouldn't that look awesome on your nightstand?

Nancy's Daily Dish will show you how to create this romantic table setting with inspirational photos.

Learn how to make a delicious French bistro feast, including this mussels with grape tomatoes and white wine dish. Recipes are linked from Allison's Attic.

Back hurting, but still need to walk around the house? Make your own portable heat pack that wraps around your middle! To Sew with Love teaches you how.

Last but not least, find the pattern and instructions for how to make your toddler a penguin backpack (or any other animal) at Daffy's Dream!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog post(s) from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party.

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!





13 comments:

shah wharton said...

Oh this is a great idea - wish my talents lay in crafts - I write though - glad you linked it from my weekend creative blog hop too - as the overlay is clear. Some great craft ideas above too, from last weeks hop. There is so much talent out there! Shah. X

Daffy's Dream said...

Thanks for recognise, thanks for featuring the backpack, your are a sweatheart.

yeevon said...

Oh goodness! The mussels and the grape tomato are so heavenly-like!! XD

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

That backpack is just adorable:@)

Megan said...

Thank you for the feature. I love your blog header and background. Very very cute!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

dogsmom said...

Thank you for featuring some great projects. I know I will put some of these wonderful ideas to use.

Karren said...

Hi There, glad to be following you today from Sunday Strolling, Hope you will come follow my blogs as well.

I have also tweeted your blog for you to have more followers and I'm grabbing your banner and posting in my library. And I am following you on Twitter.

http://livelaughlovetoshop.blogspot.com and
http://ohmyheartsie.blogspot.com
Twitter: @myllls
Thanks have a great weekend.
Karren
xoxo

*junkrestore* said...

Thank you for the feature! And thanks for hosting. I love that paper bag, too.

Lolly Jane said...

love that bag! and the lampshade. thanks for hosting, jen! new follower & added you to our weekly party list.
xo~kelli & kristi

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

Those are all so adorable! That penguin backpack made me smile =)

Whitney

yeevon said...

I would love to make a story book with my illustrations XD It was what I had imagined my future would be. But currently I'm highly interested in paper goods! ohhh, I guess the future is not set in stone yet so I still get to explore any possibilities XD

p/s: that is the leo constellation XD someone I met in the dream :) I think it is a subtle message...

Katie said...

Hi Jen! I just found your blog. It's sweet and has a light & pretty look to it. I adore the bag with your name on it. Id love one with mine, I'm not creative that way at all!

xoxo
Katie
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

To Sew With Love said...

Hi, Jen! thanks for linking up last week! hope to see you again this week! have a nice weekend!

http://tosewwithlove.blogspot.com/2011/02/crafty-saturday-link-up-party-no-9.html