February 27, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #4 + Goodies

Welcome to Petite Hermine's Sunday Linky Party! It's time to share some great finds from last week's posts for you.

Make your own nautical (or any other type of) painted pillow with a tutorial by the crafty cpa! :)

Aren't these origami bows so cute? Craftionary has several photo tutorials teaching you how to fold these and other fun origami creations!

These would make great gifts for your favorite couples! Little House of Projects teaches you how to make these and other (unique) wall decor at extremely affordable prices.

The Polka-Dot Umbrella has a great recipe for this yummy-looking pesto pizza :9

Love this travel baby bib and want to own one? B is for Boy is having a giveaway of this and another bib! It ends on 2/28 so hurry and enter!

Need some ideas for sprucing up your kitchen? Paisley Passions gives us some decorating inspiration by sharing her process in brightening up her kitchen!

What goodies are you sharing this week? :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog post(s) from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party.

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!





14 comments:

Shauntel said...

Wow! I'm so flattered! My first feature. Thanks so much.

Shauntel
http://the-polka-dot-umbrella.blogspot.com/

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Hi! Thanks so much for hosting! I've added your button to my sidebar, and linked up at #2!

Jane@Little House of Projects said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Mr and Mrs signs!

Megan said...

thank you for the feature! I just love your blog.

Thanks.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Erica @ http://bisforboycreations.blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you for the feature!

azsbsm said...

Hey Hey Hey Hoppin on over on this cold and rainy day in Az. from the Live Laugh Love to Shop Sunday Blog Hop, and look forward to hopping into you again sometime soon.

What a fun blog, you are definitely a keeper, I do not have anything crafty to share but I wanted to let you know I stopped by and enjoyed my time here.

Have a Hoppy Sunday and see you next week!


Leila
http://azsbsm.wordpress.com/ Meet me on Sunday

http://azfillerpack.wordpress.com/

Hani@Craftionary said...

thanks for featuring me. Your blog is cute:)
Love
Hani
http://craftionary.blogspot.com

Hani@Craftionary said...

hey can I ask you one thing. How have you added small icons in your footer. Please write to me at craftionary@gmail.com

The Tablescaper said...

Your party looks like fun. Thanks for linking to Seasonal Sunday. Please be kind enough to edit your post to include a link to Seasonal Sundays so the readers can easily visit the other entries.

- The Tablescaper

Dressedtothe9s said...

This is my first time visiting your blog, so much to look at and read. I am adding you to my bloglist and following as well. Come see for yourself.
Connie
http://www.dressedtothe9sconnie.blogspot.com

citymouse said...

Following you from Meet Me Mondays Blog Hop. I really like your blog and am so glad I found you. The pesto pizza you highlighted is gonna find it's way on my dinner table this week for sure!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Those bows are absolutely beautiful. You are very talented and have a lovely blog here. I'm not crafty in the artistic way, but I am a writer. I'd love to be able to at least sew but I'm useless!

Found you on Monday blog hop.
CJ xx

Turning the Clock Back said...

Beautiful items!

Just stopping by from the Monday Blog Hops to check out your blog! I am your newest follower. Hope you get a chance to stop by and follow me back!

Diane
Turning the Clock Back
http://www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

To Sew With Love said...

thanks for sharing all your lovely finds, Jen! Great linky party you have here!