February 5, 2011

Wild Safari Adventure


Felt like taking a walk on the wild side today ;) Actually, I really felt more like pretending to be on a safari in the warm African savannah than being here in cold, wet NY.





Feeling wild yet? No? Then you need more.

'Wild Safari' by petitehermine


The Hunted 8x12 Sig...
$35.00

Canvas and Faux Lea...
$58.00

Small gold plated p...
$16.00

Large Vinyl wall ar...
$49.99

Baby safari giraffe...
$28.00

christmas in summer...
$12.00

The Little Lion (Ro...
$60.00

No Kill Ivory
$490.00

Steampunk Flask Gir...
$75.00

Brass Seagull
$14.00

Elephant Nose Eyegl...
$30.00

TAN SAFARI Pure Sil...
$69.00

The Elephant trinke...
$42.00

Ohio Five maple lov...
$28.00

ZsaZsa zebra animal...
$39.95


9 comments:

MFG Social Networking said...

I like your blog, very well illustrated. You have great backlinks and really great traffic, says google! Good job!

Intergalactic Word Salad said...

Found you from the blog hop & subsequently followed you via GFC & NB & Twitter as well as liked you on FB. <3 Love your bloggy.

Beanie
http://intergalacticwordsalad.blogspot.com/

Lorrie Veasey said...

great posting-warmed me right up! thanks so much for including my safari miniatures!

Young and Crafty said...

What a gorgeous mask! So Lion King looking.

Thanks for sharing in FFA!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Amanda Kuzak said...

I love the baby with the lion hat, very cute! Thanks for linking up!

bestill said...

Beautiful collection! Thanks so much for including my cushion!!

Sharelikethis said...

These all are cool.I liked golden zebra and the 1st pic the most

To Sew With Love said...

so cool!

thanks for sharing and linking up! can't wait to see what you have for next week!

tosewwithlove.blogspot.com

Jordan Hood said...

Your stuff makes me feel like I’m already on the field and having personal interaction with the wild animals. I think I should have some of those miniature animals in my room to remind me of the African safari experience I had last month. It was a great experience and I hope you will try that adventure too. :)

-Jordan Hood-