March 11, 2011

Lucky Clovers

Luck of the Irish Necklace

I've been meaning to post some of my newer items from my Etsy shop. I'm totally in love with clovers and quatrefoils right now, and it's not just because Saint Patrick's Day is coming! It's because of my infatuation with the coming of Spring, the birds, and the bees :)

Honey and Clover Necklace - Amethyst

Honey and Clover Necklace - Emerald

Honey and Clover Necklace - Blue

Clover Earrings - Silver

Honey and Clover Necklace - Gold

Clover Earrings - Gold

Luck Has It Necklace - Blue Turquoise

More lucky clovers in the following treasury!

'Green Beer and Shamrocks Oh My!' by jhalbleib


Elegant, Fashionabl...
$17.00

cozy/cuff - reusabl...
$25.00

ice green rose flow...
$9.00

handcarved celtic k...
$10.00

Luck of the Irish N...
$30.00

Green Shamrock St. ...
$6.99

RESERVED for Joy - ...
$12.00

Nymph, unique handm...
$89.00

Erin Go Bragh Wreat...
$44.00

Silver and resin Da...
$30.00

St. Patrick's D...
$10.50

St. Patricks Day Li...
$15.50

Little Leprechaun F...
$26.00

Funny coffee mug co...
$13.00

KISS Me, I'm IR...
$7.95


5 comments:

quiverfull said...

oh my word. that turquoise shamrock necklace is my new favorite thing in the world!

SaraLynn said...

Your luck of the Irish necklace is gorgeous! I love how you've spruced up such a classic design. I also really like those clover earrings...

By the Bluegrass said...

oooh ahhhh, love all the shamrock goodness!
xo,
Sena

shah wharton said...

These are beautiful items. Thanks for linking them up to my blog hop over at wordsinsync.blogspot.com

Shah .X

To Sew With Love said...

pretty jewelries, Jen! will be making a shout out for you on Saturday! thanks for linking up! I look forward to seeing you this week again!