March 20, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #7 + Goodies

Hi all! It's time to share my favorite posts from last week again! I'm currently moving from NY to California and it's been tiring, but I must take time to look through all the posts because there are so many treasures :) My descriptions are going to be a little shorter this week because I'm going to board a plane soon (though by the time you read this I will already be in the sky or in CA :). These ought to bring you some design inspirations!

Learn how to make yummy birds nest snacks from Sun Scholars!

Here's a recipe for how to make ice cream cone cakes, from Sun Hats & Wellie Boots!

The Crafty Cpa shows you how to make this cute and vintage-looking measuring tape!

All you need is to know you want a chalkboard and where to get the paint for it! Sweet Bee Hollow shares her experience with this project.

How awesome is this? Find an old wooden box and personalize it, from Ruffles & Ric Rac. Good as new!

A good number of people know how to make these lucky stars already, but if you didn't, Nifty Thrifty Things will show you how!

Really cute tutorial for making this apron and for how to paint onto fabric! To Sew with Love shows you how.

This isn't a tutorial, but it's a great idea! I definitely want to make one of these soft fabric books one day! From Making Messes.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :)

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




Share this list on your blog! get the InLinkz code

9 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck with your move! I hope you and all your stuff makes it OK.

Thanks for the feature.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Rachel at Sun Scholars said...

Thanks so much for the feature. You have some great ones this week! Good luck with your move! How exciting for you!! Hope it all goes well!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Wow! Good luck with the move! That is a long ways to pack up and go :) Thanks for hosting your party each week!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wow, that's a huge move! Thanks for hostessing.

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, the peep nest is too adorable!

Valerie said...

Thanks for choosing my Quiet Book from last week's party! :) Good luck with your move!!

By the Bluegrass said...

Hey there....thanks for hosting. I linked up again this week. Good luck with your move! I bet that is tiring. Your moving from one great state to another. Lucky girl!
xo,
Sena

Kelly said...

Thanks for having a party!!!!!
My first time to party here!
http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com

To Sew With Love said...

thanks for featuring my hand-painted apron, Jen! I am totally grabbing your button to brag ^^)