Print No. Thirty-Two, 8 x 10 by HappyTownUSA
This book is obviously controversial, if I even need to say that, but I bought it because I was curious (or maybe I'm a sucker) and thought it'd be a fun read. Whether you agree with this or not, I wanted to share a few things women are better than men at, according to Man Down, by Dan Abrams.
- Women are better drivers. (Oooohhhh yeah, victory dance! Males have a 77% higher risk of dying in a car accident per mile compared to women.)
- Women are better beer and wine tasters, or any type of food taster, actually.
- Women are better at video games.
- Women get ready faster than men. (Shocking!)
- Women have better memories (I think that one's obvious).
- Women are better gamblers, not to mention investors and hedge fund managers.
- Women are better at avoiding internet fraud.
- Women are better students and are better at social media (I'd have to agree :)
- Women in politics are less corrupt.
- Women are getting better looking faster than men.
- Women have stronger immune systems.
- Women are better cops, world leaders, newscasters, loan officers, etc.
Funny thing is, women still make less than men in the US. Does that mean we're a better bargain? Well, what do you think about what Mr. Dan Abrams has brought to light?
Not only is she hot, she's a member of MENSA.Fine Art Canvas Print by VANGUARDGALLERY