April 19, 2011

Chasing the Crayon

Anyone feeling particularly whimsical today? Well, have I got the fix for you. And by "for you," I also mean me as well! :) Check out these beautiful illustrations by Tracey Long.

Mr Perriwinkle on a Ram by ChasingtheCrayon

Deer and Pug Dog by ChasingtheCrayon

Print, Reindeer Runs in Wood by ChasingtheCrayon

Cyclists in London by ChasingtheCrayon

Print Three Birds Duck, Turkey, Hen by ChasingtheCrayon

Bear on a unicycle by ChasingtheCrayon

Rabbits in Flying Hot Air Balloon by ChasingtheCrayon



6 comments:

Heather Rae said...

These are so fun! For some reason, I love the 3rd one. It's kind of relaxing to me.

Eleni said...

Ohh these are gorgeous!! You are absolutely right so whimsical!!! I love the Reeindeer runs in wood but also the cyclists in London:-)
Thanks a lot for sharing:)
Have a whimsy day;)

Leah R. Hood, Jewelry Designer & Artisan said...

These are great!

The Black Heart Revolution said...

Wow. These are beautiful!! The birds are amazing and I love the bear on the unicycle :)
-Megan K.

" me " said...

so cute !

emma basilone said...

<3 the one with the pug! ADORABLE!!

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/