April 24, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #12 + Goodies

Happy Easter! It's been another wonderful week with many wonderful posts from last week :) I've been thinking of coming up with another name for the Sunday Linky Party, but haven't thought of anything good yet... any ideas? Maybe I'll keep thinking about it, and something will come up. I hope you're all having a lovely time celebrating, spending time with friends, hunting eggs, taking pictures with giant bunnies, or just sleeping in. Nothing like spending a nice relaxing day eating and crafting with friends :) Here are some ideas to get you started!

Always wanted your name in a stamp and in your own handwriting? The Crafty Cpa has the perfect tutorial for you! If you liked her vintage embroidery from last week, she has another one for you to make, here :)

Isn't this heart just sweet? Learn how to make this stuffed heart from Nifty Thrifty Things. I think it'd be even better with a bit of dried lavender (or other scented flowers) sewn in ;)

Maybe you've already made your Easter eggs, but these are so pretty, and such a good idea, that I wanted to post it! Made by Miss Polyclay, all you need is an egg, some embroidery thread, and glue.

Here are some other egg-decorating ideas from Doberman's by the Sea. Aren't they cute and simple? Of course, her vintage basket is lovely as well :)

Isn't this Easter wreath just lovely? I love the muted colors and the roughness of the yarn/twine plus the spanish moss :) Find the tutorial at Just Dream, Jelly-Bean! Check out her lamp tutorial as well.

A great festive way to use the free coasters you find in restaurants! Pressed Down, Shaken Together gives you the info for making these cute decorations. You can even string them together to make a pretty garland :)

Isn't this chair cute? Ingas Haven calls it an Einstein chair, but I think it could easily look like a sheep as well... with long legs :) You can make your own, and it's not too hard!

If you ever find some unique furniture and want to spruce it up with a new layer of paint, Fine & Handy will teach you how, as well as how to give it an old vintage look (which I don't know anything about so this is really helpful :)

Make these pinwheel bows for your favorite girls! They can be used as hair clips, brooches, pins, gift wrap, or anything else you'd like. Hello My Name is Mama has video tutorials for you.

Want to make a quick and fun dinner? How about mini cheddar and mushroom quiches? Hungry Homebody has the recipe for your next yummy dinner adventure.

Now then, you want to make cookies but you are terrible with the oven. So how about non-bake cookies that look like sheep? Not a bad idea! Last Minute Mel will show you how to make this simple and super cute treat. You can even get the kids involved!

Last but not least, a giveaway! You know how I love giveaways :) You can win this all-natural, hand-crafted, vegan, lavender soap AND an organic lavender and citrus hand/body cream, from Mountain Creek Soaps. Ends on May 1st.

Honorable Mentions: I wanted to link these up because they're great posts as well! There were so many good posts last week, these are worth checking out!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



19 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thank You for hosting! HAPPY EASTER

Veronica

Jill said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my wreath (and the shout out on my lamp)! I'm glad you enjoyed both :)
Have a blessed Easter
much love
~ Jill from 'Just Dream, Jelly Bean!'

Carrie @ Fine & Handy said...

Thanks for featuring the twins and as always thanks for hosting is fun party. Happy Easter and have a great week!

Eleni said...

Thank you for hosting:)

Happy Easter!!!

Leovi said...

Beautiful designs. Thank you very much for letting me share our work, greetings.

PressedDownShakenTogether said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week and a HUGE thank you for featuring my fun Easter coaster project ... added our Baseball Birthday Bash party this week :)

What about "Big Ideas at Petite Hermine" or something to play up big/small? Just a thought :)

Keri
shakentogether.blogspot.com

{nifty thrifty things} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so, so much for featuring my fabric heart tutorial! :)
Happy Easter!
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Inga´s Haven said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Einstein - your right he does look like a high legged lamb :D haha

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

hi Jen, thanks so much for the feature. What an honor! Have a great Easter. Cheers

My name is Momma said...

Thanks for featuring my tutorial!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Loving those crocett-eggs and the ones threaded in different colors! Next year I will get to work on rabbits and eggs!
FABBY

Patricia said...

Happy Easter! I really like your blog. I am following you from Meet Me on Monday blog hop. Please follow me.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

I hope you had a wonderful Easter! Thank you again for hostessing.

Valerie @ My-2-cents said...

Hello, I am a new GFC follower from the Money Saving Monday blog hop. Please visit my blog and follow me back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com

Thank you

Alex said...

Hi there! :) Newest GFC follower from the blog hop, here - love your blog! Would love a follow back! :)

Alex
The Kid Is Rich
http://www.thekidisrich.blogspot.com/
Educating kids and teens in running a business and making money.

Sunray Gardening said...

Hi nice blog and ideas. New follower come by for a visit and follow back at http://sunraygardening.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Cher

Missy Polyclay said...

Thank You for hosting! So happy to be here :)

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday}! Even though it's a giveaway.. I hope next time I get to see something crafty. ;)
I hope to see you again tomorrow!
xoxo from Germany,
Vanessa