April 3, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #9 + Goodies

Welcome to week 9 of the Sunday Linky Party! Who's ready to check out some great posts from last week? :)

I'm loving this bag! I seriously want one for myself :) The heart embroidery is amazing but you'll have to figure out how to embroider your own image. Check out The Crafty Cpa for how to make this bag for yourself!

There are so many ways to make cute throw pillows. I like this tutorial because Diaries of a Whimsical Wife teaches you how to put a printed design on it, as well as how to sew it!

This is a great idea for warm summer nights on the patio. It's almost like having fireflies in a jar, but without harming any! Three Jewels in My Crown shows you what you need to make one!

This is a fun project to do with the kids for Easter, but it may be a little on the difficult side. Sun Scholars teaches you how to make your own chocolate easter eggs with little surprises inside! You can insert tiny prizes, fortunes and jokes, or both!

Mmmm... looks so simple and delicious, doesn't it? Terra Verde gives us the recipe for these sugar donut muffins, which her husband loves!

Here's a great tutorial for those who want to embroider little designs onto anything! Sunshine & Lolli shows us how she embroidered this pretty little flower onto her baby's onesie!

Isn't this wall art cool? You can easily make one with your own sayings and words, just check out how Housing a Forest did it! This is a great idea for making your own personalized art.

Planning to use disposable utensils and napkins for an upcoming party? The Seven Year Cottage hows you a cute way to dress them up! I didn't realize how cute plastic/paper place settings could look :)

This is a really cute and easy to make garland. You'll have to purchase a nice paper punch though. I'm loving this idea by Running with Glitter!

If you're looking to make a pretty pearl necklace for yourself, I Can't Stop Crafting shows you how to make a modern-looking one with ribbons! It's so cute and I imagine it can be worn with anything :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share

13 comments:

Jenn Erickson said...

Jen, thank you so much for hosting! I'm so glad I found your blog. Love that little heart bag you featured!

Jenn/Rook No. 17

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Thanks for hosting-Happy Sunday.

Crystal said...

So happy to be featured for the sunjar project! Grabbed my button and I'm adding to my site. I am moving to wordpress in the next few days so I'll be adding it to my new site!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my carrot cutlery!

yeevon said...

Thank you for sharing all these useful and fun tutorials! The french inspired throw pillow is very cute indeed!

Rachel at Sun Scholars said...

Yeah! Thanks for featuring my Surprise Candy Eggs! And thanks for hosting!!! :)

Melanie said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm so glad I came across your awesome blog!

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

Thanks for hosting this! I love linking up each week! =)

Crystal said...

Thank you again for featuring me this week!
I just wanted to update you that my blog has moved to wordpress! I would love if you could come check it out!
www.3jewelsinmycrown.com

The Whimsical Wife said...

Hi dropping in from the whimssical wife! Thanks so much for the link up with my ruffle cushion! Much appreciated! So many other great projects as well!

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Spring Subway Art. Love your site.
www.housingaforest.com

cca319 said...

The pillow and the butteflies are amazing :-)

To Sew With Love said...

great finds! thanks for hosting another week of fab party!