May 29, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #17 + Goodies

Happy Memorial Day weekend! I had such a great and tiring time last week. My husband came back from NYC to visit for a week so we and some of our out-of-state buddies rented a cabin in Yosemite and hiked until our legs were like spaghetti! I was extremely out of shape but motivated by the intense workout. The views hiking up the mountain and waterfalls were amazing and the weather was sunny but not too hot (in other words, perfect!) Now I'm so tired and sleep-deprived :( I think I woke up at noon today. Once I find my camera usb cord, I'll upload some pictures!

Now, for this week's featured posts. There were so many recipes this time, I think I'll call this the Food Edition :) Yum!

Super cute happy birthday garland! I love this! Check out how to make your own at Just Dream Jelly Bean.

Get a goodnight's sleep and rested eyes with this relaxation eye pillow. Nifty Thrifty Things puts together this tutorial with style (as usual :)

Can you believe this vase used to be a yellow cookie jar? Because of its lovely shape, Making it Homey decided to give it a makeover. Learn how she did it to make one for yourself!

How pretty are these shells?? These home decor pieces are getting popular so why not make your own? From Gardners to Bergers has tested several paints/techniques so you can get it right on the first try! Also check out part 2 of their homemade cleaning supplies, in case you make a mess.

Personalize your magnets, push pins, or anything you'd like to use these for, using clear glass marbles and your favorite pictures/patterns. This great idea and tutorial can be found at Running with Glitter.

Does this look mouth-watering good or what? It's a cheeseburger ring and it looks so savory and yummy. Jam Hands has this recipe as well as a blueberry crumb bar, which looked equally good that I wanted to post both!

How cute is this? Perfect for your new grad and all his/her friends. Find the recipe at The Seven Year Cottage.

Yummy apple cake! I want some of this right now. Get the recipe at Zoe's Blog.

More recipes:



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



15 comments:

blesid said...

Love all of the projects you've featured! Thanks for hosting... I know it is tons of work and we all appreciate it!

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Thank you for the Feature.. It made my night! xoxo

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks for hosting!

Krista said...

Thanks for hosting... Just an FYI, the first link is to a store selling shades. Thought you might want to delete it. Or maybe that s allowed and I am just a big tattle tale. :)

Michelle said...

oh wow....this looks yummy! Thanks for sharing :) found you and following you from I heart naptime! Have a great weekend!

--Michelle

Ohh and I just found your party! I will be adding you to my weekly go around! I'll add a link to your site ;)

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my graduation caps, and for hostessing every Sunday!

Eleni said...

Thanks for hosting:)

Ali said...

Thank you so much for featuring my recipes! :) It is so very appreciated, and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Becca said...

Ohh! Thank you so much for featuring my shells!! That was the BEST surprise! And a HUGE thank you for hosting each week!

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for featuring my relaxation eye pillow this week!! Awesome surprise! ;)
Thanks so much for hosting each week! I love your Sunday linky parties!
Can't wait to see pics of your hike through Yosemite! That must have been so much fun!
xoxo,
Vanessa

petite hermine said...

Krista, definitely deleted it. Thanks for the heads up :)

The One Stop Baby Shop said...

Hi I'm visiting your blog from Embellishing Life! I also linked up my cake pops! Cute blog! I love it!

Jill said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my birthday banner! The other features were fabulous as well.
Read your post about Yosemite and I LOVE it there as well! Glad you had a good trip :)
~Jill from 'Just Dream, Jelly Bean!'

GuitarTrump said...

GREAT post - those marshmallow graduation caps look *amazing*! Chocolate is my weakness :D Followed via GFC and joined your blog hop!!

I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.

http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/

Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)

Alex

To Sew With Love said...

thanks for sharing all these loveliness, Jen! Have a nice weekend!