May 15, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #15 + Goodies

Walked around a lake this morning with my mom again. I'm really enjoying the Saturday morning exercises, I think I may make this a habit. I also watched "Sleepers" on Ion TV (so random, right? but I was channel surfing and happened to stop on this one). It was such a good movie! Plus, watching a young-ish Brad Pitt is always nice :)

I've been busy with work and studying, plus I have so many ideas in my head that's waiting to be brought out. I need to improve my time management. Still, I'm enjoying California and loving the sunshine in my garden, the neighborhood cats, and commuting (when the traffic isn't bad. Sounds crazy huh? :)

Well, here's to another talented Sunday!

Check out this nautical woven pillow by the Crafty Cpa. It's rough edges and red thread gives this shabby-chic pillow some pop! The red, white, and blue adds some patriotic spirit, just in time for Memorial Day :)

Got an old lampshade that needs some sprucing up? A Little Birdy Told Me shows you what she did with one of her lamps to make it look new again.

For a cute way to carry your pens (or make-up brushes!) around, check out Sew Woodsy's roll-up accessories case tutorial.

If you have an old clock that's stopped working, don't throw it away! You can reuse the frame for pictures or other artwork :) See I Can't Stop Crafting's post for how to do it.

If you have a kid who loves legos and needs a place to store his/her toys, he/she is going to love this gift! Art For Little Hands has a tutorial that teaches you how to make such a cool tabletop.

If you've got a bunch of paint chips and a blank wall that needs some art, you'll definitely enjoy this tutorial. By the Crafty Scientist, learn how to make this wall art and be inspired by her color combinations!

This lovely headband would look sooo sweet with a flowy summer dress! Check out the tutorial at Greetings from the Asylum.

Shortbread cookies!! Yum! Find the recipe on Jam Hands.


I've never tried making bread before, but finding this recipe means it's time for a change. Get the recipe at Blissful and Domestic.

These chocolate bonbons would make such a fun dessert to bring to a finger-food party, or a great dessert to dig through the fridge at midnight... :) The Hungry Homebody brings us another great recipe.

Make your own pop rocks? Sounds unbelievable but Sew Can Do has come up with a recipe for it! These bring back childhood memories of how fun pop rocks were.

If you need a calendar to be organized, Evelyn Kate Designs made this downloadable/printable file for you. She has a bunch of other useful graphics for you to download and print at home!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



11 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for hosting again, Jen! Glad you are enjoying your new home!

Jenn Erickson said...

So much talent and inspiration! I'm so excited about the homemade pop rocks recipe!

Thanks for hosting!

Jenn

Eleni said...

Thank you for hosting again this week:) Those features are wonderful!!
Happy Sunday:)

Danielle said...

Thank you so much for the feature. You are such a sweetheart. Thanks for hosting as well:>

Mel the Crafty Scientist said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I'm incredibly honored and excited to be in such good company! : )

Marisa said...

YAY! Thanks for featuring me :)! LOVE IT!

Tanya @ Greetings From the Asylum said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Twisted Flower Headband! It made my day! Thank you for hosting this party!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Those are all great features... thank you for hostessing!

MommyDigger.com said...

Great inspirational crafts! Thanks for sharing!

I'm a new follower from the Meet Me Monday Blog Hop! Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)

Karima said...

Hi from your newest follower/s I found you via Handmade Tuesdays. Now google and facebook following you, Karima from
www.karimascrafts.com
and
www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Those foods are so mouth watering, eh. Love the creativity of the listed bloggers too. Wow!

Cheers,
Cathy@embroidery digitizing service