There were a lot of great and interesting posts last week, so this week I'll share them in categories and try to include some extra links :)
Careless in the Care of God (I think that's Drake and possibly one of his lyrics?) This message perfectly describes what I try to do everyday (although not everyday is a success).
Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
Make this AWESOME chalk globe and try your hand at drawing the continents! Check it out at Hoot Designs. She also has a recipe for key lime pie tarts :)
The Silly Pearl.
Come Together Kids.
To get the exact flavor you want and to know exactly what ingredients you're putting on your mouth, you can make your own lip balm! Find out how at Soap Deli News.
Addtional craft links you'll want to visit!
- Make an adorable little girl doll for your daughter at Running with Glitter
- Paint your own shabby chic home decor at Pink Stitches
- Download and print your own FREE Father's Day poster/card at A Proffittable Life
- Make popsicle stick bracelets with your kids at Bles-id
- Learn how to clean your lampshades at From Gardners to Bergers
- Make a pincushion from a little old frame at Just Dream Jelly Bean
- If you want to be really hardcore, you can make a little kitchen for your kids, seriously! It's at Art for Little Hands
I LOVE tiramisu so I can't wait to try this recipe. Find it at vivre!
These apple dumplings look so cute! You'll have to try them at Cooking with K.
For another yummy dessert, learn how to make this easy peach pie at two little cookie monsters!
More sweets! Red velvet cupcake pops, meaning they're cake pops -- wait for it -- that look like mini-cupcakes! Find this recipe at Confessions of a Craft-A-Holic.
Additional recipes you'll want to try:
- Dark chocolate mousse or the Lemon risotto at Hungry Homebody
- Cinnamon roll bites with maple frosting at Making Memories
- Spinach, bacon, and swiss quiche at Jam Hands
- Buffalo chicken nachos at Will Cook for Smiles
- Frog decorated brownie cupcakes at The Seven Year Cottage
- Fondant designed air force cake at I Design
For those who'd like to see the world vicariously:
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share