The Silly Pearl for a tutorial on how to make your own graphic prints and put them onto fabric.
Soap Deli News. You might end up with a huge batch of it though!
From Gardners to Bergers!
Junk in Their Trunk. Check out their teacher appreciation ideas as well!
More crafts to check out!
- Apparently, chalkboard paint is kind of expensive. Good thing My Name is Momma figured out how to make a cheaper alternative.
- Want to add some class and texture to your living room wall? I Design shows you how to add some instant rustic glamour.
- Here's a really simple earring organizer by All Things Beautiful.
- Make cute paper beads and turn them into fun jewelry with your kids at The 36th Avenue.
Chomp! Make your next summer barbecue a splash with this watermelon shark centerpiece. It looks so awesome! See it at Sun Scholars.
Enjoy your barbecue with more barbecue (specifically, this barbecue chicken pizza)! The green zucchini slices look so refreshing :) Jam Hands has the recipe.
Everyone will love getting their servings of veggies with this summer vegetable tart with artichoke pesto, at the Hungry Homebody!
Have some refreshing ginger carrot soup to whet your appetite, courtesy of Will Cook for Smiles!
What's a summer barbecue without some pie? How about a yummy peach cobbler, like this one from Cooking with K?
As for the kids who can't sit still, let them run around with these cake pups, by the Seven Year Cottage.
More yummy recipes:
- Peanut butter cup torte, by Making Memories.
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars, by Jam Hands.
- Mini margarita cupcakes, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
- Ragamuffin with kisses, by Stitch 2 Buttercups.
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share