June 19, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #20 + Goodies

Happy Father's Day! What are you doing with your dads today? I'm just looking forward to more relaxing -- it's Sunday after all. I'm actually writing this on Saturday (well, it's what I usually do) because I'm going to a friend's wedding soon! Yay! I'm excited :)

Here are this week's features!
Deck out your breakfast table with these super cute sugar cubes! Find it at Nifty Thrifty Things.

Last week, Soap Deli News taught us how to make soap. This week, she's showing us how to make gorgeous wedding favors with them!

For anyone that's used Photoshop, it can be pretty complicated in the beginning. 20 Something has a great tutorial for giving any photo a chic aged look :)

How adorable is this cat? How smart of From Gardners to Bergers to create this heavenly little piece of "backyard" for her cat when they lived in an apartment? Too cute!

Ready for a challenge? This is a great pattern for your own crocheted bag, but you'll have to already know how to crochet! Check it out at Elisabeth Andree.


Find a lip balm recipe and free label wrap template at Running with Glitter!

Make your own dog treats! Is it weird that I think they look delicious too? Snowflakes and Dragonflies shows us how.

Cake in an ice cream cone! Portable cake is pretty awesome :) Learn how to make it at the Seven Year Cottage.

Aren't these lamingtons cute? It's easy to miss, but don't forget to click on the link for a PDF of her lamington recipe! Get it at Jellyfish Jelly. She also has a cute tutorial for making fun wigs for your kids.

Wow, this looks so yummy and healthy! The Hungry Homebody has the recipe for this wild side wheatberry salad.

This is a really interesting way to make jelly, in perfect ice-cube-shaped personal serving sizes. Of course you can use any flavor jelly you want :) Get the recipe at MeiJo's Joy.

Lookin' red hot and delicious at the same time? I think so! ;) For this strawberry glaze pie, visit the Lady Behind the Curtain. Check out her backyard barbecue recipes/decor as well!


More recipes!




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



11 comments:

ladybehindthecurtain.com said...

Thank You for hosting and featuring my Strawberry Glaze Pie. Sheryl

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks for hosting Jen!

Leovi said...

I love the photo of the sleeping cat, the others are also nice.

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my sugar cubes, Jen!! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wow... thank you for featuring my cake cone sundaes, and for hostessing every weekend!

Snowflakes & Dragonflies said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature of my dog treats. You made my day!

Rebecca (Soap Deli News Blog) said...

Thanks for the feature and for hosting such a rockin' link party!

Piggy Giggles said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting my first every Weekend Show and Tell, come link your crafts and recipes for kids.
http://www.piggygiggles.com/link-your-craft

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Thank you Thank Thank you for sharing my lip balm!!!! xoxoxo
Kelly

CraftyCupcake13 said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for hosting another fun party!!
I appreciate all your work!! Great job! I've linked up 3 new projects hope you like them ;)

Cheers!
Lilli

teecup said...

I am in love with the cat-in-the-bucket idea. So adorable!