Here's your week of outstanding projects and recipes!
The 36th Avenue!
Nifty Thrifty Things.
JAQS Studio has the tutorial.
Artsy VaVa for the instructions.
More Crafts to Try:
- Make a messenger bag out of old cargo pants, by Aisling Beatha
- Simple but eye-catching chevron wall art, by The Elephant's Trunk
- Fabric envelopes that gift-receivers can reuse, by meremade
- Great ideas for pretty gift packaging, at Soap Deli News
I know this may be a little confusing, but the above picture is not of hamburgers. They are cakes and brownies! Treat your kids (or adults) with these fun desserts, complete with sugar cookie "french fries" as well, from Confessions of a Craft-A-Holic.
Mmm... look at how chocolatey this milk chocolate cupcake with chocolate mocha buttercream is. As a chocolate-lover (borderline addict), my mouth watered just looking at this picture. Get the recipe at Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
These yummy Boston cream cupcakes are filled with cream in the center! Check out Will Cook for Smiles for this recipe as well as a buffalo chicken salad recipe.
These pudding beach cups would make a great hit at a kid's summer party. They're cute, portable, perfectly sized, and simple enough for gathering the group to make it together as an activity. Sun Scholars has documented the whole process.
After all those sweets, here's something light and vitamin-packed. Spinach, arugula, and apple salad with toasted pecans -- how's that for healthy? Get the recipe at Cooking with K. Also check out her apple cheesecake pie!
More Recipes to Try:
- Recipes for infusing vodka, sugar, and water, at Soap Deli News
- Mini dark chocolate bundt cakes, by Hungry Homebody
- Rocky road pie, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Puppy print cake pops, by The Seven Years Cottage
- Chicken croquettes, by Life in the Thrifty Lane
- Australia day jelly cups, by Jellyfish Jelly
- Tomato and mozzarella salad, by A Kentucky Girl Cooks
- Blueberry lemon cakes, by Aisling Beatha
- One (or two) ingredient banana ice cream, by Sleepytime Productions
- Chickpea flour pancakes, by Alia's Creative Life
- Quiche lorraine, by The Mommydom Chronicles
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share