July 27, 2011

Cute Animals

So I'm looking at Cute Overload (as usual), and suddenly wondered if there were many cute animal photographs on Etsy. Apparently, there are a lot! Too many for one post, but here are my favorites :)

It's gotta be someone's birthday today :)
Cute Happy Birthday Card by RlynnPhotography

Yeah, I'm that pretty. Like this flower.
Spring Kitty Greeting Card by RlynnPhotography

Why yes, my kid is very well-behaved. Why do you ask?
Cheetah Baby Playing With Mom by seszterhas

THAT'S a human?
Here Fishy Fishy Fishy by stoopidgerl

Through thick and thin.
Desert Prairie Dog Friends by LaurelPhotoandCraft

Do I see you eating my lawn? Git off!
Tortoise by LaurelPhotoandCraft

But why, Gramps? I'm helping with your overgrown lawn.
Bambi by AnneSolfud

I see a light!
Ruben the kitty by AnneSolfud

YAWN.
Intense Wolf Portrait by  StephsShoes

Say, you haven't seen my lunch money, have you? It might be in your pocket.
Cute Giraffe by intrinsicvalue

Bah humbug.
Box Turtle by AmberGoshorn

Would you like to get a cup of coffee in my sand castle?
Cute Crab by artbymagic

Okay, I've eaten a veggie...
Dog Eating Peas by theduckmarsh

I'm King of the hill!
I'll Just Lay My Head by karofarms

Get me off this ride!
2 4 Tea by fastwinn

You want to touch my nose.
White Velvet by DovieMoon

Hey dad, can we play on the bird feeder after this?
Sweet moment with the squirrels by customphotobytricia




22 comments:

Romantic.Treasures said...

Adorable photos! ...loved the captions! :-)
-RomanticThoughts

Jessica of Verve! said...

All of these a so cute! I love the fishy fishy one! How can you not smile while you look at these!! :)

Bella the Bead said...

These photographs are absolutely adorable - I LOVE the dog eating the veggies! Thanks for the smiles!

Prodigy Crafts said...

so cute!!!
make sure you check out my new blog post (more animal pictures for you to look at)))

Susie Tenzer said...

are those gerbils in the teacup? so cute

just B you said...

Jen, these are wonderful! I like the giraffe up close! =)
~Kim

Jill Q said...

If we were voting, I'd have to go with Get me off this ride! Your captions are cracking me up ... (✿◠‿◠)

nangatesdesigns said...

What a fun post! Great pictures and great captions to go with them. Loved it!

CalliopeCreations said...

These were great fun. Loved the expressions on the faces. Captions were a riot. Thanks for sharing.

delightfulprints said...

very cute!

Tabitha said...

I love the fish photo!! Fish are such funny looking creatures:)

PaintedMemoriesByRosella said...

So much fun! Love them all!

Kim said...

So cute! Love the reading squirrels.

Christina Lucas said...

OMG what is that goat doing? Lol! I gotta love the kitty pic best.

Charlene said...

How darling! They are all so cute!

Cindy said...

Great finds! I love the white cat the best :)

Katie - ToyStoryNutty said...

I love them - and the comments are just too cute!!!!

Jessica said...

TOO CUTE! Love the cheetahs :)

The Royal Family 2 said...

oh seriously cute!

theroyalfamily
MadeJust4You
Brandy

MoanasUniqueDesigns said...

Great photos with even greater captions.

magdamagda said...

so cute! I can't pick a favorite, there are too many lovely ones!

teecup said...

Can I take the pretty flower home please? :)