There were some super crafty posts from last week, it was soooo hard to choose. Folks, we've got some serious talent here. I really love these ideas below and I hope you do too :)
Nifty Thrifty Things.
A Proffittable Life's giveaway! If you really want to make sure you get one, you can always make it yourself by following her tutorial :)
The Crafty Cpa!
A Step in the Journey.
The 36th Avenue. This is a great and inexpensive project for how to get the perfect dining room table.
Soap Deli News.
More projects definitely worth checking out:
- Amazing Spoon Planter Markers, by Artsy VaVa
- Home decor metallic zinc letter and more homemade cleaners, by from Gardners to Bergers
- Unique outdoor pool towel hanger, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Boo boo box tutorial, by Running with Glitter
- Cute infinity t-shirt scarf, by BCheniful
- Colorful summer bangle, by Meijo's Joy
this recipe at Cooking with K, as well as a sun pickling recipe.
Lady Behind the Curtain. Don't forget her boysenberry bars too.
- Banana split ice cream sandwich, by Annie's Home
- Pina colada cupcakes, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Mint chocolate chip cookies, by Confessions of a Craft-A-Holic
- Chicken cheese lasagna, by Will Cook for Smiles
The Seven Years Cottage.
More 4th of July inspired posts:
- More cake/food toppers, at Clutter Home
- Flag pops (sort of like cake pops, but simpler), by Simply Designing
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share