July 10, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #23 + Goodies

Last week, hubby and I tested whether $$$$ sushi was much better than $$ sushi (according to Yelp price ratings) and the conclusion is... it is much better! BUT, is $$$$ sushi worth all that money? No. I'd say the sushi was really worth $$$. It's kind of like buying clothes. Although designer clothes are better quality than your typical department store clothes, it's still over-inflated in pricing.

Onto this week's featured projects and recipes!

These chevron painted silhouette canvases would make any room pop. Such a great way of decorating your home! Find the tutorial at Craftionary.

So, it's not 4th of July anymore, but cute bunting garlands are still a great idea :) Check out Nifty Thrifty Things.

These garden stones are so pretty! I'd definitely make a few as stepping stones. Learn how to make them at La-Dee-Da Kids.

Okay, not the greatest picture, but the idea is great. If you're a big wine drinker ;) now you can do something with all those corks! Thanks to The Elephant's Trunk.

Once again, Soap Deli News has a tutorial for how to make soap. This time, it's a much easier method. Learn how to make this tea soap!

Rainbow cake!! Looks pretty awesome :) I would have been so thrilled if my mom made me a cake like this when I still used to have birthday parties. Find the tutorial at Smart-Bottom Enterprises.

These burger cookies are a much simpler and faster version of the recipe I featured a few weeks ago. And they still look so good! Find it at The Seven Years Cottage.

These sugar donuts have got me salivating. I've been having a donut craving for the past couple weeks so I'll have to try making these. The great thing is, it's so easy! Check out how Snowflakes and Dragonflies does it.


More recipes to try:



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



13 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks for hosting Jen!

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week and for featuring my bunting printables, Jen!! :D
Hugs,
Vanessa

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you for the feature! And thank you for having another great party!!

Jamie said...

Hi I'm a new follower from Sunday Scoop. That Rainbow cake looks a.maz.ing!!!

Hani@Craftionary said...

Thanks for featuring my chevron silhouette and hosting another fab party.. Have a great Weekend!
Love
Hani

dogsmom said...

We're having a few extra hot days here as well. Thanks for hosting this great party so I can do some online visiting.

Jamie said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I added your button to my links page and hope that you will stop by and check out my link party too! :)

Jamie
day-and-age-design.com

Kaycee said...

Hey, just found your blog! Adding your link to my site!

http://craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the linky! I just started one for ice cream and summer treat recipes! Come and link up!!!

Steph said...

We really like this place in the Sunset on Noriega between 19th and 20th Ave called Wasabi Sushi. It's pretty reasonable and while it's not totally authentic, it's still good. We used to live around there and it was our go-to place. And the people there are really nice. They opened when I was pregnant and delivered to our house many times so they watched our girls grow up!

Thanks for hosting and have a great week Jen!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

CraftyCupcake13 said...

Thanks for hosting yet another FUN linky party Jen!!
Your awesome!

XOXOXO,
Lilli
http://onestopbabygifts.blogspot.com

clutterhome said...

I love that garland! I see similar things popping up everywhere! I might try my hand at one for Christmas, but we'll see!

Rebecca (Soap Deli News Blog) said...

Thanks for the feature!