July 17, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #24 + Goodies

Oh my, what to feature this week. It's been another week of amazing projects. I'm really thankful for all of you linking up because reading your projects makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) kind of like when I used to make crafts with my mom as a child, and this has been particularly helpful this weekend because the weather's dark and dreary. Summers in northern California can be temperamental, and I'm not sure about most of you, but my mood is somewhat affected by the weather. Maybe I need to move to Hawaii someday!

These flats are so perfect for frolicking in the summer grass! Craftionary teaches you how to add that lacy veil and cute embellishment onto your favorite flats.

Aside from this lamp being GORGEOUS, from Gardners to Bergers shows you how to make a lovely lampshade like the one above. But that's not all -- being ever-so-talented, she makes it hard for me to choose which one of her projects to feature. I also love this "ceramic" elephant decor and her ottoman redo.

The queen of amazing throw pillows is back, with this ultra comfy-looking cardigan pillow cover! Now you can put your old sweaters/cardigans that no longer fit to use. Find the tutorial at The Crafty Cpa. She also has a tutorial for a store-bought-looking shopper tote bag.

Personalize your bathroom with a classy monogrammed shower curtain! I love how this one looks :) Check it out at Decorating the Ville.

For a tutorial on how to make these beautiful stamped necklaces and to read a nice inspirational message about believing, head over to The 36th Avenue. You will need several jewelry-making tools though.

Here's another pretty necklace! Jump over to The Crafty Scientist for some vintage flower goodness.


Downloadable Goodies:
Here are a few posts with graphic ideas that you may be interested in!

Homemade ginger ale syrup? Count me in! Learn how to make it at Nifty Thrifty Things.

Make this blueberry french toast for breakfast! Find this recipe at Will Cook for Smiles, as well as one for taco pizza.

Sweet Sewn Stitches calls this the "perfect cupcake." There's only one way to find out!

More Recipes:


Lastly, for some cultural goodness, check out Rainbow's blog for pictures of her trip to Thailand!



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



10 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks for hosting and for linking back to my Nutella Pockets :)

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting again this week and for including my ginger ale recipe!! :D
xoxo,
Vanessa

OnePerfectDay said...

There are so many wonderful things here!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thanks again for hostessing!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I love coming to your weekly party :)

petite hermine said...

Thanks all :) I love you guys

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for sharing the believe necklaces...I just gave a shout out about your party on my FB page.

Thank you again!

teecup said...

Beautiful photos! My favorite shot is that of the bathroom. It looks so homey and inviting. Have fun with your link party... it sounds wonderful!

Mel the Crafty Scientist said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I'm crazy honored... and now I feel like I should have described it as a "vintage" necklace or something - that sounds way better! Maybe you can name all of my projects...?! : )

AmberFaith said...

Hello! Newest follower from the Give It To Me Monday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com