Craftionary teaches you how to add that lacy veil and cute embellishment onto your favorite flats.
from Gardners to Bergers shows you how to make a lovely lampshade like the one above. But that's not all -- being ever-so-talented, she makes it hard for me to choose which one of her projects to feature. I also love this "ceramic" elephant decor and her ottoman redo.
The Crafty Cpa. She also has a tutorial for a store-bought-looking shopper tote bag.
Decorating the Ville.
The 36th Avenue. You will need several jewelry-making tools though.
The Crafty Scientist for some vintage flower goodness.
Here are a few posts with graphic ideas that you may be interested in!
- Inspirational (and frame-able) printables by A Step in the Journey
- A fun birthday card code puzzle, perfect for kids, by The Silly Pearl
- Printable mommy business card with tutorial for personalization, by Running with Glitter
- Make your own blog button, by Day & Age Design
Homemade ginger ale syrup? Count me in! Learn how to make it at Nifty Thrifty Things.
Make this blueberry french toast for breakfast! Find this recipe at Will Cook for Smiles, as well as one for taco pizza.
Sweet Sewn Stitches calls this the "perfect cupcake." There's only one way to find out!
- Nutella Pockets, by Life in the Thrifty Lane
- Creamsicle Cupcakes, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Chocolate Cream Pie and Brenda's Enchiladas, by Cooking with K
- Peanut Brittle Cookies and Stuffed Grapes, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Tropical Breakfast Bars, by Hungry Homebody
- Ho Ho Cake and Corn Dog Cookies, by Making Memories
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza, by Home Savvy
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share