Onto this week's featured posts!
Soap Deli News for the recipe.
The 36th Avenue.
The Crafty Cpa.
Stars & Sunshine. Thanks!
Me & My Boys has the perfect flower headband tutorial.
The Crafty Scientist's concern over how it would look at the end. Good job!
A Step in the Journey. If you're feeling ambitious, you can piece together the whole atlas!
Life in the Thrifty Lane.
Mmm... I can imagine smelling these soft pretzel rolls coming straight out of the oven. Lady Behind the Curtain not only provides a recipe/tutorial, but also ideas for all the things you can use these for, like pizza, sandwiches, etc. She also has a recipe for roasted pork tenderloin.
Find out why Hungry Homebody calls this a "sinful" cherry cobbler, aside from it looking delicious, of course.
These cute little sand crab decorations add a fun touch of summer to your desserts. Learn how to make it at The Seven Year Cottage.
- Creamy Skillet Corn, by Cooking with K
- Cold-Brewed Coffee, by Smart-Bottom Enterprises
- Heart S'mores, by Making Memories
- Garlic Crab Sandwich, by Will Cook For Smiles
- Veggie Chicken Salad, by Lovely Little Snippets
- Chewy Granola Bars, by The Prudent Pantry
- Fluffernutter Cookies, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Peacock Cake, by Jellyfish Jelly
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share