August 16, 2011

Cute Bento Box Lunches

Alright, I've been eating a lot of Japanese food for lunch because there's a Japanese supermarket near my work that sells packaged lunches for a very reasonable price range. Unfortunately, they do not sell super cute bento boxes like the ones I'm going to show you. One day, I'd like to make a couple of these for my future kids and be the coolest mom ever, but for now, let's just gush over how cute and fun they look! :)

Bumblebees Bento
by luckysundae over @ flickr and her blog at cuteobento

three pigs bento box
by luckysundae

Mickey mouse bento box
by luckysundae

Panda bento box
by luckysundae

Sesame streeet bento
by luckysundae

Pikachu bento box
by luckysundae

Be-strong-Japan Bento
by luckysundae

Quail egg bears bento
by luckysundae

Bunnies Bento
by luckysundae

3 Chickens Bento
by luckysundae

Piggy corn dogs
by luckysundae

These are all way too cute to eat!! But I'd eat them anyway. Hit the jackpot of bento goodies at the bento boxes group on Flickrluckysundae's photostream, or her website/blog, which I recently had the good fortune of discovering :)




24 comments:

Steph said...

I heart them all! Oh the piggy ones, especially the corn dogs!

bountyofbeads said...

OMG, those are amazing. How fun, why didn't I see these when mine was small enough to appreciate it!!!! Thanks for sharing.

CalliopeCreations said...

These are soooo clever. I love them!

Jessica of Verve! said...

So cute!!!! How creative! Thank you for sharing!

Melina and Denise said...

Love the bento cuteness. Bert and Ernie=awesome. Great blog post!

-Melina : D

Desert Shine Jewelry said...

How cute! What kid wouldn't like to play with/eat those? Love it.

Laughing Penguin said...

Adorable! I love the Sesame Street one. I had never heard of bento boxes until last year when my daughter got to "make" some in art class. The kids all did a great job. Thanks for sharing!

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

They are all so cute!! Thanks for sharing such pretty and yummy pics!

MsBittyKnacks said...

These are super cute! I like!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Those are too cute...they would never eat them!

nangatesdesigns said...

They are all super cute and creative! Love them!

magdamagda said...

My grandma used to make chickens out of boiled eggs for starters... food visually appealing matters a lot...for digestion!:))

bloomandbling said...

YUM YUM YUM! More playing with food and it is FANTASTIC!

Crystal said...

Cute!

Bella the Bead said...

WOW - these are super cute...and they look yummy, too!

just B you said...

WAY cute! Thanks for sharing. =)
~Kim

Linda B said...

Those are so cute.

BijiBijoux said...

So yummy :)

Lori Bergmann said...

I don't like sushi, but I love these cuties! *Ü*

cigarboxbeads said...

i'm not a sushi person either--but these are so cute---and too cute to eat, anywayS! ;>)

marilyn g

Prodigy Crafts said...

wow! I've never seen food so cute!!! amazing!!!

ElfRenee said...

These are so adorable!!!

stephen said...

Wow ! what an interesting blog.Thanks for sharing this information.Your information is really informative for us.
Nice blog on Lunch Boxes.
Keep sharing more & more....

profile said...

OMG.. your bento presentation is so cute. i want to make one for me. O_O

Andrew * UniformPOINT
buy uniforms