The Crafty Cpa did just that and made them into beautifully chic coasters, for everyone to enjoy :)
Nifty Thrifty Things.
From Gardners to Bergers.
Paper Wings has a fun and boho double braided headband for us to make. The colors she chose are great and they double as a necklace.
The Silly Pearl's excellent tutorial.
More Crafts to Try:
- This super cute mouse pop-open purse by MeiJo's Joy is a must have, especially as party favors or just for yourself.
- Make a chevron-striped frame and get a free downloadable print at The Crafty Scientist.
- Daffy's Dream uses these as business cards, but I think they'd make great gift tags and name tags as well.
- The 36th Avenue will make your kids extremely happy with her fun game ideas.
- While you're playing with the kids, make some safe "puffy" paint with Making Memories and create some masterpieces.
Running With Glitter.
Jam Hands :) Have a vanilla bean cream puff afterwards.
I Design is the blog for you. This nautical baby shower cake is so cute!
- Chocolate chip cookie ice box cake, by Sun Scholars
- Cherry-almond vanilla cupcakes and Honey lime chicken, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Peach caramel s'mores, by Daisy Girl
- S'more goodness with a twist, by Sweet Sewn Stitches
- Korean beef, by Life with Mondellos
- Fresh lady cream peas and Hot water cornbread, by Cooking with K
- Soy and garlic jelly chicken, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Can't help myself banana bread muffins, by Hungry Homebody
- Tofu chickpea curried sensation, by Kerri Blue
- Poached chicken, by Stars & Sunshine
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share