August 14, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #28 + Goodies

Going to visit a friend in Sacramento today :) Not sure what to do there, but I'm excited. We have some great projects again this week and I can't wait to try some. I really need more space in my home. Actually, I really need to do some "spring" cleaning and purging!

Make the coolest back-to-school shirt with sharpies and your imagination! This would make a fun project to do with your kids and they'll get a totally unique shirt out of it :) Thanks to The 36th Avenue.

You've probably made paper boats like these when you were young, but have you thought that by upgrading the paper, they can be used to dress up a table? I haven't, until I saw this post by Nifty Thrifty Things. Such a great idea!

If you have the patience, you can make this incredibly intricate-looking clock decor with ribbon. Isn't it amazing? I am just wowed. Check it out at MeiJo's Joy.

If you have a lonely teacup and enjoy growing houseplants (or just want to grow some), try Domestiquette's idea of planting tiny, slow-growing cactus to add instant chicness to your home or office. I need this for my desk.

Make this sophisticated stamped clay marker for your plants! I love how simple and architectural it looks-- kind of like a monument :) Find it at The Crafty Cpa. For another take on stamped clay crafts, check out her charm tutorial too.

To add more chicness to your life, try printing your favorite images onto a map instead of plain paper. I love this wall art and I also need this on my wall! Find it at From Gardners to Bergers.

Love this headboard? Yeah, me too. If you're pretty good with wooden boards, this will be a piece of cake :) Learn how to make it at A Step in the Journey.

So, I generally try to avoid featuring someone twice in one post-- in fact, this would be a first-- but this is such a great recipe/project/idea! Cupcakes in a pot, plus sprinkle "seeds." Pretty genius, I think. Once again, head over to From Gardners to Bergers.

These nectarine and raspberry cobblers look so yummy. Get the recipe at Lady Behind the Curtain, as well as one for stuffed chicken.

For something savory and interesting, try this corn muffin with onion and thyme, from Home Savvy. I've never had a corn muffin like this so it's pretty intriguing. Also, try her orzo with sausage, peppers, and tomato.


More Recipes:



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



10 comments:

Becca said...

Holy Cow Jen! I feel so flattered! Thank you so much for featuring TWO of my projects! I couldn't be happier! :)

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks for hosting Jen!!

Steph said...

What awesome features! That clock is just amazing.
Thanks for hosting another party!

ladybehindthecurtain.com said...

Thanks for featuring my Nectarine & Raspberry Cobbler! I added my Fruit & Walnut Stuffed Pork Loin and my Caramel-Nut Bars! See you again next week!

meijo's JOY said...

I am thrilled to see my clock along with all the talented creations! Thank you so much - PC

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Yay! Thank you so much for featuring my paper boat place cards, Jen!! :D
Hugs,
Vanessa

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thanks for hosting!

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue said...

...You are the best! Thank you for featuring my notebook t-shirt among so many other great projects.

Angel.Pearls said...

Lovely finds here..Thanks for hosting!
Eva

etherealflowers said...

so many great ideas!! thanks! :)