The 36th Avenue.
Running with Glitter.
Jellyfish Jelly did :) It can't be that hard, right?
From Gardners to Bergers has discovered and is sharing with us. Also check out her old-timey, vintage-looking subway art project.
I Can't Stop Crafting gives you the step-by-step instructions for how to get your little crafty hands started on something like this.
Mason's Roost's way of getting the sold-out necklace she wanted, and it's a great idea!
- Make this very cool pencil organizer for your kids, by Craftionary.
- I've featured something very similar to this in a previous Sunday Linky Party, but here's a good tutorial for adding pictures onto your coasters! By The Kurtz Corner.
- Make a giant pinwheel with Sunla Designs. Imagine making a bouquet of these!
- Download some organizational freebies from Sweet Sewn Stitches.
Make cooking a little easier by infusing your salt and sugar with lavender. These would make amazing gifts as well and you have so much more control over its flavor than buying them from a store. Find it at Nifty Thrifty Things.
How yummy does this "jook," or rice porridge, look? Thanks to The Silly Pearl for posting a recipe! I also enjoy eating these but try to avoid the possibly msg-laden ones from the restaurants.
Wow, does that fruit and walnut pork loin look perfectly cooked or what? I can never get pork right, it always comes out too dry and hard. Good thing the Lady Behind the Curtain is proof that a regular person can make good pork too (unless she's actually a professional, in which case my hopes will decrease a little). Check out her caramel-nut bars too!
Make these gingersnap lemon layer desserts for your next party and I will be the first guest to arrive :) Learn how to make it at Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
Get cheesecake on-the-go with these chocolate cheesecake bars! Not that you should eat and walk at the same time, just saying. Make these yummy bars from Jam Hands, as well as some cheesy garlic sticks.
- Simple sesame noodles and Apple walnut zucchini bread, by Cooking with K
- Breakfast muffins and Cream-style corn chicken, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Super cute banana bites, by The Seven Years Cottage
- Cake that eats like a meal, by Hungry Homebody
- Perfect bacon, by Mom on Timeout
- Hershey's luscious layered bars, Basil and parmesan chicken salad, and Chocolate ice crispy pie sunday, by Little Rays of Sunshine
- Double chocolate chip cookies, by Sunla Designs
- Chocolate chip cookies, by Creating a Family Home
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share