This week, get ready for more quality projects to improve your life in some way or other! Thanks for being such a positive source on the internet! :)
The Kurtz Corner. You should see the before pictures. This purse is so cute!
The Crafty Cpa.
The 36th Avenue for creating it!
How to Nest for Less.
Fancy Frugal Life.
Nifty Thrifty Things.
More amazing craft projects:
- Perpetual family photo calendar, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Felt play make-up, by Gluesticks
- Custom pencil stenciling, by B.Cheniful
Baked ratatouille! Who loved that movie? Who got really hungry while watching it? (me!) Anyway, try your hand at this from Like Mother , Like Daughter. Also check out her prosciutto wrapped asparagus and blueberry scones with orange glaze.
Time for some grandma's baked brownies. This classic recipe really is Babblin Brooke's grandmother's recipe, so it must be really good :)
If you love Red Lobster's cajun shrimp, give this recipe a try! Sunla Designs got this copycat recipe and her family loved it.
Would you like some lemon with your tea? How about in the form of a lemon loaf bread? This yummy dessert would probably go well with just about everything. Get the recipe at Hungry Homebody.
- Cake batter cookies, by The Kurtz Corner
- Banana split cheesecake, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Senor caesar salad, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Bread nugat and Amish ground beef and noodle casserole, by Jam Hands
- Back to school soup, by Misty's Mornings
- Classic potato salad, by The Elephant's Trunk
- Stromboli recipe, by Craft Buds
- Healthy cookies, by Just Winging It
- Nappa cabbage and leaks, by Cooking with K
- Strawberry smoothie, by The Seven Years Cottage
- Peach muffins, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Pie crust, by Connie Lue Fabrics
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share