September 20, 2011

On Vacation!

Hi all, I am on vacation from 9/22 to 10/10 so there will be no posts or Sunday Linky Parties from now until then. Where am I going? To China! :O Yep, pretty exciting. I have no idea if I'll be able to access my blog or e-mail (since I hear certain sites are blocked there) and I should really take a break from technology anyway (except for the camera :). For those who are wondering, the next effective Sunday Linky Party will be on 10/16.

Great Wall of China, Mutinoyu Section by timschultzphoto

I will actually be visiting the Great Wall of China so I hope my pictures will be as awesome as the one above! Well, may as well post some pictures of China I've found on Etsy :) I wonder what most of the country looks like now that they've had so much development.

I will be visiting Beijing so I wonder if I'll see this park.
Beihai Park by HopeRathnamGallery

Now then, the following are places that I will NOT be visiting in China on this trip. I just had to include them because they look amazing. Maybe someday.

China Photography - Night Cormorant by VicariousEyePhotos

Touring Zhouzhuang by JilinStudio

Shanghai, China by rongouldstudios

Have any of you been there?



8 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

So jealous! Visit the Great Wall of China is in my bucket list! Enjoy your vacation and take lots of pics to share with us! Bon Voyage!
Veronica

Sam Findlay said...

Have an amazing trip!

" me " said...

to china!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds like fun !

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Ooh, how exciting!! :)
I hope hope (well, I'm sure) you will have an amazing time! Enjoy your trip!
Hugs,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Ms. Veronica's said...

Take me with you!!!!

Oh Jen, do have a great time.

Emily said...

I live in Hong Kong, so we will be close :o) Beijing and the wall are amazing! Enjoy!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Wow, great trip! Have fun!!

Cheap Flights said...

Sydney is full of surprises that will never disappoint the visitors taking Cheap flights to Sydney.