September 13, 2011

Pumpkins

Maybe it's a little early for a post like this, but I'm seeing a lot of fall-inspired items on Etsy and it's transitioning me into the mood for autumn. Pumpkin hits the spot right now, and since I'm a little hungry, everything's going to be food-related. Ready?


Fairtrade Gourmet Pumpkin Spice Coffee by PewterPumpkin

French Macarons - Pumpkin by GypsyMoonCrafts

Pumpkin Pie Fudge - 1 lb by kandykettlekitchen

2 dozen pumpkin spice doughbabies by donutsandmore

Pumpkin Pie Marshmallows by haveitconfections

PUMPKIN BUTTER in a Jar by cploch

Pumpkin Pecan Belgian Waffles by waffles2

Chocolate Spice Cookies with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling by darngoodcookiecom

Pumpkin Pie Spice by KindHerbs

Does this inspire you to start looking for pumpkin recipes yet?



15 comments:

Adriana (ClayCatShop) said...

Oh my! I'm a summer person, but looking at your post, made me wish to try some of those recipes sooner rather than later! :) Yummy pictures! :)

ElfRenee said...

Everything looks awesome! It's never too early for pumpkins!

Viki said...

Oh my goodness, look at all of these wonderful goodies!! I tried to stumble you page and did the thumbs up, but it would not bring up a review page for me.

Susie Tenzer said...

now I'm hungry!

Bella the Bead said...

I'm hungry now, too!! It all looks so yummy!

Michelle said...

How yummy!

nangatesdesigns said...

I'm not really a pumpkin person but everything here looks so good!!

Kathleen said...

Really scrumptious post....Today I will have to find a pumpkin recipe!

Cassie's Tale said...

Oh my goodness, this blog post is simply *evil*. (I mean that in the best of ways, of course.) :)

Love pumpkin. I'm drooling. Like Homer Simpson. Time to go get a pumpkin spice latte ....

Greenhouse Glassworks said...

Oh, I had to read your blog post during my lunch hour, and I haven't had lunch! Love pumpkin in all kinds of recipes...fresh pie is still my fav!

Prodigy Crafts said...

great choices!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Wow, I am not a fan of pumpkin but all those look so delicious I may have to try them.

* said...

uniquecozytreasures- you are making me hungry!(lol)

Katie - ToyStoryNutty said...

Way to go....killing my diet and making me crave sugar!!! Looks super yummy. *sigh*

Bohemian said...

Oh my, I don't think I was really ready to behold all these yummy Autumn inspired foods after Midnight! *winks* Now I'm hungry and Jonesin' for Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes!! *Le Sigh*

Thanks for stopping by with such sweet words... I'm really getting into an Autumn Vibe myself now even though our temps are still over 100 degrees daily! *Smiles* I'm having to be content with faux Pumpkins on the Porch since the real deal would probably bake out there!!! *LOL*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian