I think this weekend is going to be "Recipe Weekend" because there were a lot of amazing recipes from the last linky. Food is comfort for the soul!
Nifty Thrifty Things.
Will Cook For Smiles. Also check out her chocolate caramel cream crepes.
Making Memories. Also learn how to make her S'mores stuffed brownies.
Talking Dollars and Cents, along with a chicken, tomato, and cheese recipe.
Pressed Down, Shaken Together, I'm going to make some for myself. I am a big kid after all.
This yummy-looking lemon raspberry tiramisu would be the highlight of a dinner gathering! It looks super sweet and delish, just like Sweet Sewn Stitches' blog :)
- Maple rice pudding, by Babblin Brooke
- Pretzel crusted chicken and Peanut butter sandwich cookies, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Dim sum (a type of savory Chinese brunch mini food), by MeiJo's Joy
- Chocolate covered pretzels (looks professionally store-bought), by Home Savvy
- Fun swirl cookies, by Wee Share
- Oreo cupcakes, by Domestically Unemployed
- Dijon grilled chicken, by Snowflakes and Dragonflies
- Summer tomato and corn salad and Strawberry shortcake mousse minis, by Mom on Timeout
- Cinnamon apples and Rotel recipe for canning, by Budget Saving Mom
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share