September 11, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #32 + Goodies

I'd like to wish you all a "happy Sunday," but today is unfortunately the anniversary of a very tragic event that happened 10 years ago. Please take a moment to remember and appreciate how lucky we are to have our wonderful families, friends, and homes. We are lucky to have the means and opportunities to create all these amazing crafts and recipes that bring positivity to ourselves and to the lives of those around us. Remember to love and value the important people and things around us because nothing lasts forever.

I think this weekend is going to be "Recipe Weekend" because there were a lot of amazing recipes from the last linky. Food is comfort for the soul!

These fabric buttons are super cute. I like how you can make them using any fabric you want, then they can be made into earrings, pins, magnets, and whatever else you can think of. Find out how at Craft Buds.

You know, back in the day, like maybe not too long ago, most people didn't have shampoo, laundry detergent, dish detergent, and all the cleaning stuff we have now, but they still got themselves clean. Maybe they were on to something with homemade cleaners (it's better for the environment too). Here's a dishwashing powder by Domestically Unemployed.

We've seen a lot of home decor renovations in past Sunday Linky Parties, but something I haven't seen yet that's in this tutorial is how to transfer any design from a computer onto your table using a regular ink printer. It's so simple, thanks Artsy VaVa.


I love making my own pesto and I can't wait to try this one! Homemade pesto tastes so much stronger and fresher. Get this recipe at Nifty Thrifty Things.

Tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese make such a winning combination. I can eat this tomato basil tart all day. Thanks Hungry Homebody.

Whoa, very interesting! This soufflĂ© au fromage (cheese soufflĂ©) looks so delicious. Check it out at Will Cook For Smiles. Also check out her chocolate caramel cream crepes.

Take a photographic trip to Brazil and learn how to make yummy Brazilian fudge with Making Memories. Also learn how to make her S'mores stuffed brownies.

Mandarin oranges are my favorite oranges so I'll have to give this mandarin orange muffin recipe a try. It's at Talking Dollars and Cents, along with a chicken, tomato, and cheese recipe.

For the busy mom dealing with hungry, impatient children, this easy pizza roll recipe is the solution. Thanks to Pressed Down, Shaken Together, I'm going to make some for myself. I am a big kid after all.

This yummy-looking lemon raspberry tiramisu would be the highlight of a dinner gathering! It looks super sweet and delish, just like Sweet Sewn Stitches' blog :)


More Recipes:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



6 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for featuring my coffee table redo! Thanks for hosting the party too!!!

Angel.Pearls said...

Lemon raspberry tiramisu sounds delicious! Wishing you a nice sunday! Eva

Bohemian said...

I don't know that it's a good thing that I'm sitting here at almost Midnight beholding all these enticing foods!?! *winks* First time visiting your Blog and how fun that you have a linky Party going on, so I thought I'd join in. I had been totally inspired by these paper stars that I saw in a Shop recently, they were so beautiful and I couldn't believe they were made entirely of paper cutouts! How crafty and what great enchanting Art lighting it makes for any room.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Jen, Thank you so much for featuring my homemade pesto this week! :D
I hope you're having a fun weekend!!
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

PS: Make sure to stop by my blog tomorrow to enter to win some great prizes, celebrating my 1000th google follower! ;)

thehungryhomebody said...

thanks for featuring my tomato basil tart. quite the line up you have this week! i'm drooling over the lemon raspberry tiramisu!

Julianna

CacheyMama said...

OMG, I have to try the pizza rolls and the tomato basil tart!!! Looks DE-LISH!