September 18, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #33 + Goodies

I think this weekend's line-up could be called the "sewing edition" because there were a lot of great sewing projects :) I'm also going on vacation for a little over 2 weeks so I may miss 2 or 3 Sunday Linky Parties. I'll have a post up about that soon!

This four seasons bean bag is sooooo cute! I love the fabric, the embroidery, and the idea. It's easy enough that I can make it for some buddies :) Yay. Check it out at The Crafty Cpa.

I have a sewing machine and it needs a cute cover to match my cute lifestyle (hahaha :) I mean, looking at the pictures of many of your posts, it seems like your homes are pretty chic and well-decorated, so it's only natural that your sewing machine is dressed in something equally charming. Head over to Nifty Thrifty Things!

Above is just an example of what you can make in a ruffly chenille style. A unique and fun way to decorate your clothing, bags, shoes, etc! Learn how at SewGloried.

Find some tablecloths on clearance and make this awesome braided circle rug for your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc. I love the colors Naptime Creations picked for her rug.

Omg, this cabinet is SOOOO adorable! The 36th Avenue did such a great job! You should see what it looked like before the makeover. Amazing transformation!

It's freebie friday over at meremade and this time it's free personalizable printable labels for just about anything! This is a great download so check it out!

Just in time for Halloween (is it too early?), but you'll have a lot of time to make these cute treat boxes for Halloween parties or just to give out. This is really a well-made creation. Alderberry Hill has the tutorial.

Is this a nice-looking sun-dried tomato polenta bread or what? Make one for your dinner table tonight with Val's Play's recipe.

Start your morning with some fresh jam rolls, especially if you're on the go. I'm running out of breakfast ideas so this looks like a good addition. Thanks to Confessions of a Bright-eyed Baker.

These cucumber cups with crab meat would make great appetizers and they look so refreshing. Check out Life in the Thrifty Lane's creations and where she got the recipe. For the direct link to the recipe, click here.

More Recipes:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



11 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Hi Jen, thanks for featuring my cucumbers cups :)

Valerie said...

Hello Jen. Thanks so much for posting my bread recipe. Enjoy your upcoming vacation. :)

Connie said...

Thanks for the linky party, enjoy your vacation!

Sarah Gill said...

Hi Jen,

Thanks for featuring my Halloween Treat Box! you've made my day!
Enjoy your vacation!

Mamie said...

Thanks for listing my Honey Spice Pork Kabobs! I love your link party and blog. I hope you enjoy the Easy Egg Rolls I linked up this week. Have a great vacation.

Laura Beth said...

Thanks so much for hosting this week & always!

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue said...

Jen,

I am so happy to be featured here once again among other beautiful projects. Thank you for your kind words and for hosting.

Sharing on my Fb Page ;)

aquariann said...

Fun Linky Party! I added your button to my Blog Hops page.

Robyn Rasmussen said...

Excited to find a new fun link party! I made sure to add your button to my favorite link parties page. . .and I started following this great blog!
-Robyn from http://www.tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Yay! Thanks soo much for the feature! I love looking at what's submitted to your link party every week. Thanks for hosting!

Lisa
sewgloried.com

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so, so much for featuring my sewing machine cover! :D
Big hugs,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}