Here are the features from the last Linky Party. It's so nice to look through everyone's submissions again :) routine is sometimes comforting. There are some great projects and recipes, as usual, and I can't wait to see all of your new stuff! I think I'm featuring a few more projects than usual this week.
This is such a great way to make custom-decorated wrapping paper, stationary, etc. Plus, potatoes aren't too hard to find (nor are they too expensive :) Great idea Jellyfish Jelly!
This is a dream clock for some little boy out there and you can redesign any clock to your heart's desire by following Naptime Creation's tutorial.
Cotton Pickin Cute! This cupcake-holding centerpiece is made from an old, unwanted candelabra. You should see what it originally looked like!
Sweeter Than Sweets' tutorial.
Sew Gloried's idea? I think these cards are sooo cute.
Alderberry Hill is gorgeous! It looks way better than the stuff I find in stores. Also check out her Halloween sign post tutorial.
Artsy VaVa. These look very chic :)
Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
Check out a couple more ideas:
- Halloween jar decoration, by Tips from the Heart
- Free downloadable/printable sign for trick-or-treaters, by The Creative Paige
This wreath is perfect for fall and I love that the bird is making it its nest :) Find how to make one yourself at The 36th Avenue.
OMG, *DROOL* This apple cake looks soooooo good, and Life in the Thrifty Lane says it's deliciously easy? Even better.
This caramel banana cake roll is BEAUTIFUL! It looks so pretty, I can stare at it all day. But if it really were in front of me, it wouldn't last 5 minutes. Learn how to make it at Lady Behind the Curtain. Also check out her kung pao chicken recipe.
Perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving. Try making these pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies, from Julie's Eats and Treats. I love snickerdoodles so I'm definitely giving this a try :)
- Vanilla french toast with caramelized bananas, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Apple cheddar pancakes and Mountain chicken with feta and rosemary, by Hungry Homebody
- Copycat Zoe's pasta salad and Chicken parmesan sandwich, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Spinach artichoke dip, by My Creative Bone
- Lemon blueberry muffins and Chicken stew, by Budget Saving Mom
- Chocolate-dipped strawberry watermelon stars, by Jellyfish Jelly
- Mango-ginger granola, by Val's Play
- Easy egg rolls, by Homegrown Beanes
- Roasted red bell peppers, by Mom on Timeout
- Sweet corn muffins and Pockets of lemon cake, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Stir and drop oatmeal cookies, by Just Winging It
Did I feature too much this week? Well, it's a special occasion :)
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share