October 23, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #35 + Goodies

Only one more week until Halloween! Perfect time to check out some fall and Halloween craft tutorials to make the big day even more fun. Of course, there are other amazing non-Halloween crafts as well :) Check out this week's super impressive line-up! I'm a bit rushed because I'm blogging at a friend's housewarming party (I am such a bad friend, I know -_-). There are also a few more features this week than usual because of the holidays. I think it's an acceptable exception.

Photobucket
Make this amazing yarn light with this guest post from The Crafty Scientist. I really want one of these for my living room!

Check out this old-timey stained pillowcase from Dazed. It's a very simple idea that looks much more professional and sophisticated than it sounds.

Another sophisticated and simple idea, thanks to Nifty Thrifty Things. Create romantic settings for your dining room table by rotating different papers for these lantern lights.

If you need creative inspiration for organizing your closet, head over to The 36th Avenue for ideas to maximize your closet space.

I looove the sleeves on this sweatshirt and I am definitely going to up-cycle a few of mine. Learn how at Green Eggs and Hamm.

Halloween time! For a cute and pretty non-carved version of pumpkin, check out Ode to Inspiration!

Craft Buds will teach you how to make these plush sewn pumpkins! Break these out for Thanksgiving dinner when Halloween's over :)

I just love how lush, full, and soft this wreath looks. Thank you Blissful Meanderings for such a posh and chic-looking wreath.


More Halloween/Fall Crafts:

Printables:

Add a twist to your typical breakfast meal with pumpkin pie croissants! Find it at Pressed Down, Shaken Together.

Too bad you can't hand out these dairy-free caramel apples, but you CAN have them at a dinner party. Join the fun at Homegrown Beanes! Also check out her semi-homemade strawberry balsamic chicken pizza.

Check out this yummy pumpkin bread with cream cheese filling. I like almost anything with cream cheese filling so I think this constitutes as a winner :) Find the recipe at Will Cook for Smiles. Also check out her cranberry apple bread.


More recipes:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



12 comments:

Robyn Rasmussen said...

Thanks for hosting a fun link up party! Excited to be the first entry and looking forward to what else people will be linking up!
-Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

HammBone said...

Thank you so much for adding my sweatshirt! You totally made my day. That yarn light has been on my to do forever. Love those. And that pumpkin bread...OMG...I want it now.

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Thank you for hosting!

Lilach Oren said...

Thank you for hosting :-)

Krista said...

Thanks for hosting! Those pumpkin pie croissants.... oh yum.

adventuresindinner said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Mamie said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I linked up copycat Krispy Kreme doughnuts this week. I hope you enjoy them.

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my paper lanterns, Jen! :)
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Mel the Crafty Scientist said...

Thanks so much for featuring Lish's Yarn Light - I know she'll be super-excited to see this feature! (And I totally want one too... if only I could make one fit into my tiny apartment, haha!) : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

Connie said...

Thanks for hosting!

Rachelle Ball said...

Thanks so much for the feature and hosting! Have a wonderful week!

Lish said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Yarn Light, Mel at The Crafty Scientist passed on the link!!! YAY!