Make this amazing yarn light with this guest post from The Crafty Scientist. I really want one of these for my living room!
Dazed. It's a very simple idea that looks much more professional and sophisticated than it sounds.
Nifty Thrifty Things. Create romantic settings for your dining room table by rotating different papers for these lantern lights.
The 36th Avenue for ideas to maximize your closet space.
Green Eggs and Hamm.
Ode to Inspiration!
Craft Buds will teach you how to make these plush sewn pumpkins! Break these out for Thanksgiving dinner when Halloween's over :)
Blissful Meanderings for such a posh and chic-looking wreath.
More Halloween/Fall Crafts:
- "No Carve" pumpkin ideas, by Sweeter Than Sweets
- Halloween goodie bag tutorial, by Utah County Mom
- Acorn wreath and Beaded Indian corn, by Lady With the Red Rocker
- Halloween banner, by Sew Stylish Boutique
- Ghost rock, by Mom 2 Two Lil Divas
- Halloween printables, by Craft Buds
- Halloween printable, by Sweet Sewn Stitches
- Free fall printables, by The Crafty Scientist
Add a twist to your typical breakfast meal with pumpkin pie croissants! Find it at Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
Too bad you can't hand out these dairy-free caramel apples, but you CAN have them at a dinner party. Join the fun at Homegrown Beanes! Also check out her semi-homemade strawberry balsamic chicken pizza.
Check out this yummy pumpkin bread with cream cheese filling. I like almost anything with cream cheese filling so I think this constitutes as a winner :) Find the recipe at Will Cook for Smiles. Also check out her cranberry apple bread.
- Homemade pumpkin pie, by Ode to Inspiration
- Apple, ham, and smoked gouda galettes, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Chicken bacon ranch salad, by Scout's Stitches
- Taco soup, by Smart Bottom Enterprises
- Cheesy tater tot casserole and Caramel apple salad, by Lady With the Red Rocker
- Owl s'mores, by Craft Buds
- Teriyaki burgers with swiss cheese, Maple walnut fudge, and Honey pecan muffins, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Panda bread, by Prunille fait son show (in French)
- Nightmare before Christmas cookies, by Utah County Mom
- Crispy salmon, by Diva Entertains
- Sugar and spice pumpkin seeds and Cheesy chicken Mexican casserole, by Budget Saving Mom
- Fabulous, cheap marinara sauce, by Blue Chateau Interiors
- Sloppy Joe, by Just Winging It
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share