Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
Last Minute Halloween Printables:
- Halloween bunting and flags, by Nifty Thrifty Things
- Happy Halloween alphabet, but From Gardners to Bergers
- Free Halloween printables, by The Crafty Scientist
Omg these are freakingajkdlafjadls;a adorable. When I have kids, they will be required to wear these animal hoods around the house. Maybe every Friday we can pretend to be a family of wild animals during dinner. Anyway... :) Thanks Green Eggs and Hamm for making a tutorial!
Ah, nice civilized necklace. Back to my human self. I'm liking the simplicity of the silver fabric and beads. It's also very easy to make! Find it at Dazed.
The Seven Years Cottage.
Lady With the Red Rocker. Make her banana crumb muffins too!
Lady Behind the Curtain.
Mom on Timeout. Don't forget to check out her other recipes as well, including candy corn fudge, slow cooker salsa chicken, and rice crispy pumpkin treats.
Making Memories' blog, and is part of the Secret Recipe Club, which Making Memories is part of :) Check out her fun Halloween snacks as well, like gory cupcakes and spider web snacks.
Scout's Stitches knows how to trigger the hunger button.
- Pumpkin spice petits fours, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- DIY vintage ruffle cake, by Fancy Frugal Life
- Favorite fried chicken and Apple snack cake with sugar glaze, by Cooking with K
- Mummy cupcakes and Copycat Krispy Kreme donuts, by Homegrown Beanes
- Chicken tortilla casserole, by Crafty Zoo with Monkeys
- Peanut butter pie, Crock pot chicken chili, and Peanut butter, banana, and M&M muffins by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Pot roast, by Adventures in Dinner
- Healthy meatloaf, by Lovely in Pink
- Pumpkin muffins, by Mommy of 4
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share