The 36th Avenue, you can have the most amazing jewelry board ever :) Check out her pillowcases with pockets project too!
From Gardners to Bergers!
Simcoe Street for gallery wall layout ideas! She's gathered many various possibilities from all over the web and included tips for organizing your frames in a formation you'd like. My favorite one is the picture above. I really like those plates :) Also check out her very easy (and sentimental) ornaments tutorial.
Cathy Lee Photography is giving away free Photoshop actions that can give your pictures a warm or rosy look, as shown above. I looove the apple cider! (For those who want a free photo-manipulation program that's very very similar to Photoshop and is much better than those website options, check out GIMP).
Fancy Frugal Life for lessons on using really pretty paper (vintage music paper) to make various home decor.
Scout's Stitches are so cute. I think it'd be even cuter if they were stuffed with cotton or dried scented flowers, so.. the tree would smell better, you know? Although pine also smells pretty good.
Pressed Down, Shaken Together!
The Kurtz Corner.
Will Cook for Smiles! Also try her sausage jambalaya.
The Rickett Chronicles. I've never had a cookie like this so I'm interested in trying some. She says they're super easy to make, although they look pretty impressive!
- The Brie cake, by Keeping up with the Cantelmo's
- Lime and garlic chicken soup, easy pumpkin pie, and peanut butter and jam muffins, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Chipotle's barbacoa beef, by Lady with the Red Rocker
- Healthy chicken and rice casserole and Simple baked plum custard, by Cooking with K
- Grandma's tomato soup, by Adventures in Dinner
- Chicken and wild rice casserole, by Homegrown Beanes
- Date nut pudding (family recipe), by Hope in Every Season
- Basic beef and bean chili, by Lovely in Pink
- Butterfinger caramel apples, by The Grant Life
- Corny Thanksgiving cookie, by Making Memories
- Crock pot fajitas, by For Love of Cupcakes
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share