Our Mini Family shows us how to make one and where she got that lovely picture.
Twigg Studios for this pretty paper rose wreath. The tutorial to these book page roses are on a separate page. They look seriously sophisticated!
I Can't Stop Crafting for sharing such a perfect fall idea.
The 36th Avenue. It includes the placemat and the name tag, plus other decorating ideas. Only a few days left to give this a try in time for you know what!
Design 9 Fluff for the tutorial. You can make a super colorful one too by using different colors for the origami folds. Maybe a Christmas-themed one?
Life in the Thrifty Lane makes it look easy.
The Pless Press. I love the fabric choices and the tutorial is very thorough.
Craft Buds took on the task of finding a solution and I think it turned out great :)
Mom On Timeout! Maybe I'll add this to my Thanksgiving dinner menu! :)
Cooking with K! Try her easy Italian bread recipe too.
Will Cook for Smiles. It's a healthy start to an intensely fulfilling dinner! Try her mushroom onion cream risotto as well.
- Orange breakfast rolls with cream cheese glaze, by Around My Family Table
- Mashed potato bites, Angry birds dinner, Oreo turtle bars, by Making Memories
- Homemade oreos, by Babblin Brooke
- Porcupines for dinner, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Sugar cookie bars with cream cheese butter frosting, by Lady With the Red Rocker
- Crockpot pork chops and potatoes, Marble squares, and Bran flakes muffins, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Roast beef stew, by Sew Stylish Boutique
- Finnish pancakes, by The Grant Life
- Cabbage rolls, by Adventures in Dinner
- Turkey cookies, by Craft Buds
- Apple pie rustica, by A Pinch of Joy
- Sweet potato and black bean salad and Cranberry relish with clementines, by More Than Today
- Breakfast casserole, by The Pless Press
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cake/bread, by Diva Entertains
- Streusel topped pumpkin spice muffins, by The Rickett Chronicles
- Pilgrim hat cookies, by Lillian McKay
- Apple krispy treats, by Homegrown Beanes
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share