November 27, 2011

Sunday Linky Party #40 + Goodies

 Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I didn't wait outside in line and didn't buy much this year. Instead, I just rested at home and watched some movies online :) Oh, the turkey I baked turned out pretty good!

These painted mason jars are so pretty and colorful. They look so artistic! I love the tutorial that The Crafty Scientist came up with.

Make this awesome paper stag tree decoration from Twigg studios. It'll be such a unique decoration for your tree or table. Check out her scented acorns jar tutorial too!

This recycled bottle dish is sooooo cool. You'll need a kiln to make it, which I know most of us don't have, but seeing this really makes me want to get one. Thanks to Moments with the Montano's.

Learn how to make this charming Betsy Johnson inspired bracelet from Crafting Rebellion. It's pretty easy and doesn't require complicated tools or findings. All of these items can be found at a craft's store (like Michael's, which there are many of around here).

Creative earring displays are always welcome as I have so many pairs. This one a little bit easier than the one I featured a few weeks ago, and still looks really nice. Find it at Life in the Thrifty Lane.

Spruce up your bathroom with these bath towel hooks. It's not too hard and I love the stencils Space 46 used to frame each hook.

Have some yummy chocolate forest friends with Sew Can Do this holiday season and use them to decorate gingerbread houses, cakes, or anything else you can think of. These are too cute!

These pumpkin cheesecake truffles look so fancy but aren't hard to make. Thanks to The Rickett Chronicles for your (or my :) next big potluck dessert idea!

This is the time of year when food decor, like this colored sugar, really comes in handy. Find this tutorial at Mom on Timeout and check out her mint chocolate chip cookie recipe too.

This mushroom and goat cheese pizza by The Kurtz Corner looks sooooooo good :) I'm always excited to make my own pizza (which I don't do very often) so this looks like fun.


More recipes:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



9 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for having me today. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks for the feature Jen!! Have a great week :)
xoxo

Veronica

Andrea said...

Thanks for hosting. I linked up to a post about my new favorite free material source YAY

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Jen! :)
I'm so happy to finally be back, linking up again. Yay!
I hope you're having a fun weekend!
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you for the feature! Thank you for hosting :)

FlyAwayHome said...

Thanks for hosting a great linky party!

adventuresindinner said...

Wow! Great features and look at the amazing ideas to explore this week :-). Thanks so much for providing the space.

Trish said...

Thanks for featuring my Colored Sugar this week! Hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving.

Crafting Rebellion said...

Thanks for featuring my bracelet project! I really appreciate it!