Anyway, on to this week's features!
Nifty Thrifty Things. The one above is made by her mom! I like both, but this cute bow and heart with the reindeer on it really does it for me :)
Lisa's Craft Blog's route and literally create your own beautifully colored ornaments from clear glass stock ones. She made the ornament above, as well as more in other colors. These would make amazing and very personal gifts for loved ones too.
Organized Living Solutions.
Revamp has successfully tested two recipes and added her own tips (based on her experience) so that we can all make some great jelly!
Inspired By Family.
- Cinnamon roll muffins, by Nifty Thrifty Things
- Cranberry margarita "mocktail," by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Dark chocolate banana, peanut butter, cream pie, by Mommy Minded
- Vanilla muffins, Veggie omelet, and Chocoholic yum cake, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Butterfinger candy bars, by Making Memories
- Beef wellingtons and Coconut almond cookies, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Easy gift fudge, by A Pinch of Joy
- Chicken pesto panini, by Grant Life
- Butter golden crescent rolls, by Mom on Timeout
- Blue velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, by The Rickett Chronicles
- Thanksgiving leftover ideas, by Homegrown Beanes
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share