The Turquoise Piano.
From Gardners to Bergers shares two techniques for creating metallic shine on simple cardboard letters you can buy from Michael's. Take your pick!
Pondered Primed Perfected.
Soap Deli News. To save you some research time, RBD and virgin coconut oil both melt at 76° (which is one of the ingredients of the recipe). These would make great presents too :)
Twigg Studios' gadget case tutorial. It also helps if you have a sewing machine :) These would make great stocking stuffers!
Making Memories for a collection of Christmas printable frame art, subway art, gift tags, notes, wrappers, and labels. I'm sure you'll find something useful for your home and/or gifts! Also check out It's a Crafty Life for more printable art!
Pressed Down Shaken Together.
The Seven Years Cottage. You can even substitute the vanilla yogurt for greek yogurt or any other flavor. Give it a try!
The Elephant's Trunk.
- Marshmallow and chocolate cookies and Giant chocolate chip cookies, by Mom on Timeout
- Chocolate chip pie and Broccoli cheese rice casserole, by Cooking with K
- Sesame chicken, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Cinnamon chip oatmeal cookies, by Making Memories
- Pumpkin chocolate cheesecake pie, by The Grant Life
- Oatmeal snack bars, by A Mom's Passion
- Best baked ziti, by The Rickett Chronicles
- Cake balls, Swiss bbq burgers, and Brownie muffins, by Talking Dollars and Cents
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share