Anyway, here's to this week's features. I wish I had more time to make all of these! But of course, I wish I had more time in general :) Hope you had or are having a great weekend.
Twigg Studios. It's relatively simple to make and looks so pretty. Just remember to use energy efficient light bulbs and not the regular ones that get really hot! :)
Gardners to Bergers.
This Lil' Birdie and anyone one else making this to decide.
For some really unique Christmas ornaments, how about reusing old light bulbs? I think these are gorgeous and are a way to get very personalized. Check out the vintage-looking ones on the left at Av Susanne and the painted penguin ones on the right at Lady with the Red Rocker.
Life of a Cheap Chickadee.
Moments with the Montano's.
Nifty Thrifty Things!
A Step in the Journey! Also check out her ornament cake balls.
Talking Dollars and Cents. Try her strawberry muffins and vegetable ground beef soup too!
- Broccoli corn bread, by Life in the Thrifty Lane
- Chicken korma, by Aisling Beatha
- Vanilla nutmeg cookies with eggnog glaze, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Holly jolly cupcakes, by The Seven Years Cottage
- French Canadian meat pie, by Adventures in Dinner
- Giant double chocolate cookies, by Lady with the Red Rocker
- Wicked good and easy pork chops, by A Pinch of Joy
- Christmas morning breakfast casserole and Peanut butter chocolate chip bars, by Homegrown Beanes
- Chocolate orange cookies, by Just Winging It
- Mini chocolate Christmas puddings, by Desire Empire
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share